FS: Hiut jeans, Genesis Alpitude frame and tyres. Lots of tyres…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Hiut jeans, Genesis Alpitude frame and tyres. Lots of tyres…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Hiut jeans, Genesis Alpitude frame and tyres. Lots of tyres…
  • Having a bit of a clearout, and there’s more to come:

Hiut Denim jeans
    32 x 32″, regular fit, organic denim, as new condition. Worn no more than five times and not washed yet. Bought last October, so past the six month ‘wash’ date.

I love the company and what Dave is doing, but the cut of the jeans just isn’t flattering my gently expanding figure.

£80 posted for some £130 jeans, assuming they have some in stock.

14″ 2009 Genesis Alpitude frame
    Bit of a special one this – it’s a 16″ Alpitude that’s been ‘modified’ by someone with access to the appropriate tools (and works in the trade). It’s a decent job, and my other half really enjoyed it until we needed the kit off it to build an 853 Prince Albert.

Otherwise it’s a 14″ frame with a decent toptube, 853 main tubes, ICSG guide mount and comes with a shim down to 27.2mm. Great park bike, or fantastic all-mountain hardtail for someone of shorter stature. £100, posted (not bad for an 853 frame).

2 x 26×2.2 Continental Rubber Queen USTs
    Very good condition, 90% tread left, not Black Chilli. One airtight repair (using Conti tubeless repair kit). £30, posted.

3 x 26×2.2 Continental Race King USTs
    Good condition, 80% tread left, airtight, not Black Chilli. £15 each, posted.

2 x 26×2.4 Continental X-King Protections
    Black Chilli rubber, 95% tread left, but a repair in both tyres (with Conti tubeless repair kit) and a repairable hole in one. I slashed both tyres on one ride, repaired them and then slashed one again in the same place on the same trail the following ride. Naturally I was running tubeless, so had the joys or setting-up ghetto twice, and now think I’ve cursed them on my bike. Stupidly good, light tyres – I’ll be buying some more once the UST version is Black Chilli (which it may be already). Yours for £20 posted for the pair, or make me an offer.
    Sold pending collection.

2 x 26×2 Maxxis Larsen TT LUST UST
    One is in great nick, the other has a slash repair and small hole in the bead. Wear is 75% and 85% respectively. Yours for £20 for the pair, posted.

2 x 26×2.35 Maxxis HighRoller LUST UST
    Pretty decent nick, 65% tread left, airtight. £15 each, posted.

1 x 26×2.35 Maxxis HighRoller Silkworm Super Tacky UST
    Pretty decent nick, 65% tread left, airtight. £18, posted.

1 x 26×2.5 Maxxis Minion DH F Silkworm Super Tacky UST
    Pretty decent nick, 85% tread left, airtight. £25, posted.

1 x 29×2.25 Schwalbe Racing Ralph Snakeskin Pacestar Evo
    Tubeless ready, decent nick, 90% tread left. £25, posted.

I’m on the Isle of Wight if you want to view, otherwise there’s photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pimpmasterjazz/sets/72157623242881818/with/9699448515/

Talk to me! pimpmasterjazz at yahoo dot com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Hiut jeans, Genesis Alpitude frame and tyres. Lots of tyres…’ is closed to new replies.