FS: High end drivetrain & Suspension

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: High end drivetrain & Suspension

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • FS: High end drivetrain & Suspension
  • Gee76

£40 for the xt mech?

DrP

2012/13 Shimano XT Shadow plus 10sp (clutch mech) med cage, great condition, odd superficial scratch mark but perfect working order. £45 posted

Yes please.

Can paypal across today if needed..

DrP

Premier Icon Chainline
    Subscriber

Xt clutch mech sold.

is the xtr rear shifter 10sp?

Premier Icon Chainline
    Subscriber

I’m buying a new bike and changing out the drivetrain and suspension…basically just because its a new bike!

A a result I have the following for sale.

This is an ideal 29er set up ( what I have been using instead of XX1, its a bit lighter and the same gearing flexibility, also only needs a top guide. Obviously just as good for 26/650b using the right front chainring(s)

2012\13 175mm Sram X0 (OEM only says Sram, greyed out on black) carbon crank & BB, some marks on the end of the arms and some slight rub marks (from people that have ridden my bike frustratingly! I don’t rub!) but you have to look! Complete with BB, only 6 months old. Complete with unused Spider and triple rings. £130 posted

MRP Bling ring 28t for Sram x9/x0/XX/ cranks, excellent cond. £30 posted.

2012/13 Shimano XT Shadow plus 10sp (clutch mech) med cage, great condition, odd superficial scratch mark but perfect working order. £45 posted

2012/13 Shimano XTR front shifter RH rear, conventional clamp, lovely and of course perfect working order, £35 posted.

2012/13 Shimano XTR rear mech M980 10spd shadow non clutch med cage, light as… Excellent condition, odd superficial scratch. £70 posted.

2012/13 Sram XX 11-36 cassette , super light steel cassette, exl. Cond., pretty low miles like everything else, no visual wear, all works perfectly. 208g £125 posted.

2012/13 Fox RP23 Factory CTD Kashima 216×63. Minty, £210 posted Nicolai fitting kit available if it suits..

All available now.

Fox F34 Float 29 CTD Kashima 150mm. 195mm steerer. Can be converted back to 140mm if desired. , Some tiny rubs on the lower legs if you look hard but excellent condition overall, be hard pushed to distinguish from new from 2ft. New Oil/seals all perfect from conversion to 150mm travel, they work perfectly, original box etc. £520 posted. Available mid July (basically when new bike arrives)

Email in profile, I can get pics out quickly if needed.

Premier Icon Chainline
    Subscriber

Xtr rear RH shifter now sold

gmex619

Pics of the XO arms please?

Wouldn’t need BB if GXP or chainrings.

Premier Icon Chainline
    Subscriber

Ok. Gmex. Would you want the spider? I’ve no use for the rings really. I’ll send them later or in the morning if that’s ok…tied up with kids tonight!

gmex619

The spider would be good yes. I run 1×9 so the other rings are surplus. If you’d sooner not split I can live with that. 🙂

Premier Icon Chainline
    Subscriber

Pics of cranks sent.

Premier Icon Chainline
    Subscriber

Did you get the pics Gmex?

Premier Icon Chainline
    Subscriber

Xtr rear mech also sold.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘FS: High end drivetrain & Suspension’ is closed to new replies.