FS: Heckler, Marz AM2, XTR, Saint, Easton

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Heckler, Marz AM2, XTR, Saint, Easton

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Heckler, Marz AM2, XTR, Saint, Easton
  • OK, first, my Heckler frame, 2005 or 2006 frame, trans red size M with Fox DHX 5 coil new in mid-2008. The frame has marks/scratches, the most serious are a bit of tyre rub on the non-drive chainstay, a bit of cable rub on the seat tube and a scratch from a bike rack on the downtube (<1cm long). The frame is fitted with a Hope headset in perfect working order. I have a spare set of bearings, but bearings/bushings on the frame are good. Comes with thomson layback post. Asking £420 posted.

XTR cranks, 175mm, the older style curvy ones. I have a spare set of rings for these that I’d do for £35 or chuck in with the cranks for an extra £30
    Offers?

Marzocchi AM2 2006? Bought new in 2007 from CRC. 130-150mm travel, ETA, rebound etc. Lost one of the adjusters from the bottom leg (think it’s the rebound one). Some deep paint chips on the lowers and a bit of cable rub on the crown, but the stantions are not marked or polished (they’re black).

Saint hubs/Atomlab DHR rim wheelset, 20mm fromt, 135*10mm rear. 2 slight dings on rear wheel,only noticed them when taking pics. Solid dh wheels, can include saint mech/axle. Offers around £85.

Easton EA50 Vice stem and riser bar. Used but decent cond, nice bar/stem combo. £30.

Syncros Hulk bars, white, look to be in good condition – came with new (sh) frame and I don’t need them. £20.

Syncros FR stem, OS, very short, strong stem, very good nick. I have a 1.5 fork now so can’t use this any more. £20.

Pics here… http://flickr.com/photos/33994263@N00/sets/72157608453227839/

JonEdwards

Cranks – how does £60 posted sound? If so consider them sold. Don’t need the rings, but BB cups would be nice…

jonATfisherproductionsDOTcoDOTuk

Premier Icon snotrag
    Subscriber

Emailed the address on your personal site – let me know if you dont get it.

Are the all mountains QR or 20mm?

barrykellett – sorry, didn’t see this, they’re QR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Heckler, Marz AM2, XTR, Saint, Easton’ is closed to new replies.