FS: Hayes Stroker Ryde disc brakes and Mavic/Shimano wheels – All new and unused

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Hayes Stroker Ryde disc brakes and Mavic/Shimano wheels – All new and unused

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Hayes Stroker Ryde disc brakes and Mavic/Shimano wheels – All new and unused
  • willsimmons

I have recently bought a new bike and swapped some components for existing ones that I had. So the following items are completely new and unused:

Hayes Stroker Ryde disc brakes – black, pair, 160 mm rotors, Post front, IS rear with adaptor, all hardware supplied. £90 delivered

Pair of disc wheels – Black Shimano Deore disc hubs (6-bolt) on black Mavic XM117 rims with black spokes, skewers included. £90 delivered.

Email address is in the profile if you want to contact me but I will also keep watch on this thread.

I have put what I think are reasonable prices. Ultimately I want to sell this stuff though as I have enough gear piling up in the garage so if you think they are too high I would be willing to negotitate. Better deals for PayPal gift payment, cheque or internet bank transfer – i.e. NO FEES!! The items are in Leeds so if you are willing to collect I can also knock off what I think it would cost me to post.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Hayes Stroker Ryde disc brakes and Mavic/Shimano wheels – All new and unused’ is closed to new replies.