FS: Haglofs Mens Atlas Gore-Tex Jacket. (Large) Almost new. £150

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Haglofs Mens Atlas Gore-Tex Jacket. (Large) Almost new. £150

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: Haglofs Mens Atlas Gore-Tex Jacket. (Large) Almost new. £150
  • Wozza

I have a large mens Haglofs goretex Jacket in the vivid blue colour. It’s almost brand new. I bought it when I thought Musto wouldn’t fix my other jacket but they did, so it’s not needed as badly as new lower link bearings!

It’s mental waterproof, fantastically breathable and isn’t garish like other brands. Size-wise, I found it a bit big but then I’m more a medium than a large.

They’re listed at £300rrp, they usually go for about £260 and there’s two on ebay at £180.

I’m asking £150 for it, posted via courier or you can come and pick it up in Manchester or Kendal.

Description from the Cotswolds link:

The Atlas jacket is a durable, weather resistant and versatile jacket designed to cope with many years of demanding use.

Utilising the world renowned technology of Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable fabric, the Atlas is a solid, all-mountain performer. Little innovations such as water-resistant zips and micro seam-tape maintain weather protection while cutting down on excess fabric, to save weight and increase breathability.

Coming from Haglöfs, the Atlas naturally has a well though out cut, allowing you to move freely and comfortably without needing to be baggy, as well as an excellent hood which adjusts to fit your head, turning with you as you move.

Product Features

Weight: 615g (Size L)
    Fabric: 3 layer Gore-Tex (100% nylon face with ePTFE membrane and polyester tricot backing)
    Gore-Tex micro taped seams
    3 way adjustable roll away hood with laminated reinforced peak
    2 way water resistant main zip with full draft flap
    Chin guard with microfleece inner face
    Two mid mounted torso pockets
    One chest pocket with water resistant zips
    One internal mesh pocket
    Articulated sleeves
    Single-hand adjustable hem
    Adjustable cuffs

Link

hitman

what’s the sizing like on these – waist and chest?
    cheers

Wozza

I have a 42″ chest and it had room for movement. Waist is as you’d expect and has adjustment too.

Cheers

Hi there.

Is this jacket still available?
    Also does this jacket have draw cords around the waist?
    Have been searching for this jacket at a reasonable price for a while.

Regards
    Ally

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: Haglofs Mens Atlas Gore-Tex Jacket. (Large) Almost new. £150’ is closed to new replies.