FS, GT Idrive 5.0 XCR medium frame, £200

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS, GT Idrive 5.0 XCR medium frame, £200

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS, GT Idrive 5.0 XCR medium frame, £200
  • Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

This is an 09-spec GT Idrive 5 frame, medium, in dark blue. Comes with a shimano rear mech (LX I think) and GT quick release seatclamp. Classic tough 5 inch trailbike with superb pedalling due to the Independant Drivetrain mechanism. This has lost out in a tug of love with my Soul so it has to go, lovely frame though.

The frame is in perfect working order and I've serviced the Idrive meechanism. The Ario air shock hasn't been serviced as it's not had enough use to need it, and works perfectly. The overall condition is good but it does have a little frame rub, some chips in the paint on the swingarm from chain strikes (I fitted a chainguard, the last owner didn't, but you can't see them once you fit one 😉 ) and some other marks, as seen in the pics. The worst is the small scrape on the top of the swingarm, which you can see in the shock closeup.

The photo also shows an FSA Orbit X headset, which isn't included in the asking price but I'll throw it in for an extra £20. Note that you do NOT get any of the other stuff shown in the full build pics, they're just so you can see it built. Those pics have a 130mm fork but I'd personally recommend 140mm.

Pics:

Looking for £200 or £220 with the headset.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS, GT Idrive 5.0 XCR medium frame, £200’ is closed to new replies.