FS: Ground anchor, heavy duty chain/lock

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ground anchor, heavy duty chain/lock

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • FS: Ground anchor, heavy duty chain/lock
  • Bought a couple of these at the back end of last year after having the garage broken into and my bike stolen but have since moved and bikes are now in the house.

Have one in black and one in green. Also have a couple of heavy duty chains and locks, as per pics below.

Have both the mechanical fixings (so they can be moved) and chemical resin (so they can’t!). Don’t need them any more so fifty quid for a set, would ideally like to meet up/deliver in the Manchester/Leeds area due to the weight but can see what postage will be if needed.

Premier Icon sutty

I might take these bud & live inbetween Leeds & Manchester so that should be fine 😉 email in profile !

Still available. For clarity, each set has the ground anchor with the fixings etc, chain and lock.

Just under the bottom pic – fifty quid (now posted) for a ground anchor, chain and lock.

andy james

sorry and thanks

No worries mate 😆

£40 shipped?

Go on then mate, need to get rid. Drop me an e-mail and let me know which one you want. Paypal OK? E-mail address in profile.

andy james

Hi, I would have bought both for £75 so if Matthew doesn’t buy I will

anyhow I’ll take the other for £40 posted

can you send me your account and sort code and I’ll pay by bank transfer

andrewjames1966 (at) googlemail (dot) com

andy james

all paid, thanks John

Did you take both or just one? Was just about to send money but not sure if its already sold?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ground anchor, heavy duty chain/lock’ is closed to new replies.