FS: Gravity Stem / Hope Topcap / Headsets / Wellgo / QR's / Tabletops

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Gravity Stem / Hope Topcap / Headsets / Wellgo / QR's / Tabletops

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Gravity Stem / Hope Topcap / Headsets / Wellgo / QR's / Tabletops
  • Premier Icon sic_nick
    Subscriber

Would you take £22 for the Ritchey headset and Hope topcap?

Ritchey Set and Hope Cap sold 🙂

For sale:

1 x Gravity Light Stem 90mm 5deg, a couple of small scratches and the bolts are a little rusty at the top (they came of the stem i replaced this with, mine has always been stored inside no waethering on the body) but still perfectly serviceable and great looking stem (Removed due to swapping to a 50mm) – £23

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mOdzD.jpg[/IMG]

1 x Black Hope Topcap – £3 (Stem + Topcap for £25)

1 x Ritchey World Cup Series semi-integrated Headset & Star Nut, Unused still in OEM packaging – £20

1 x M:Part Elite Headset, Only light use (no scratches, bearings still fine, removed due to upgrade to Hope) – £15

1 x Pair of Wellgo Translucent black platform pedals, Light use still in perfect working order – £9

QR’s Front alan key type rear shimano lever – £3 each or £5 the pair

2 x Schwalbe Tabletop Tyre 26′ Wire, very little use most of the tread is left – £10 each

They’re in my mates shed ill post some pics later when i can…

Addy in profile

All prices include postage. Sensible offers considered.

Payment by Paypal gift, bank transfer or cash on collection/delivery from London.

Cheers

T

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Gravity Stem / Hope Topcap / Headsets / Wellgo / QR's / Tabletops’ is closed to new replies.