fs: gorgeous hand polished retro Middleburn cranks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale fs: gorgeous hand polished retro Middleburn cranks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • fs: gorgeous hand polished retro Middleburn cranks
  • 175mm square taper 5 bolt spider. No granny tabs (removable back in the day). Been in storage on old road frame, lost granny spacers means no use to me. Would look fantastic on retro or singlespeed build and wish I had a bike they would fit. Some minor marks but spent most of life stored. Just given them 2minutes with some polish, a bit more work and they will be mirror finish.

50quid posted.

69er

Are they 110 bcd? What length b/b do they normally use? What are the tapers like / how far up do the cranks go?

110 bcd, not sure on BB as came off road frame which never got built up

Large mark on non drive side in first of 3 new pics is just a fingerprint bloom, it wiped off. There is the odd small nick which I’ve tried to include in pics, and the tapers are nice and square and not rounded out if thats what you meant.

duckman

Pardon my stupidity,but can I fir rings to these? (can’t see pics at work)

I assume you meant fix? They take 5 arm 110 bcd rings (not included) and will take middle and big but not granny.

Premier Icon terrahawk
    Subscriber

sod it. I’ll have em.
    drop me an email and we’ll sort out the details please
    jasonm AT jmc.it

Ta.

Jason, email sent.

Sold, thanks for the interest.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘fs: gorgeous hand polished retro Middleburn cranks’ is closed to new replies.