FS: Goggles|Oakley, Smith, Spy. Shoes|5.10, Shimano. Bars|Funn DH, Giant Carbon

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Goggles|Oakley, Smith, Spy. Shoes|5.10, Shimano. Bars|Funn DH, Giant Carbon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FS: Goggles|Oakley, Smith, Spy. Shoes|5.10, Shimano. Bars|Funn DH, Giant Carbon
  • Hello

Will take the Pro seatpost

How do you want paying?

My email is steviep78 AT gmail DOT com

I’ll take the blur b2’s please payment details to email in profile please

Hi all,

Having a clear out and come across some gems that can hopefully find a home on here. I’ve got 6 pairs of goggles somehow! Two pairs of Snow and 4 Bike. Some shiny Gold KCNC Skewers, FUNN DH bars and Giant carbon XC jobs, 5.10 Maltese Falcon shoes and some Shimano DX ones too. Plus a few other bits and bobs.

First up the goggles:

Oakley Crowbar ski/snowboard goggles with persimmon lens. These have been used for one trip and are in great condition, a couple of marks on the lens but these can’t be seen when in use. Great goggles with a cloth bag too – £40 posted

Fox MTB goggles. These were made by Oakley for Fox, the lens is pretty scratched but spares are only a few quid. Plenty of life left in them – £10 posted

Blur B2 MTB goggles. Decent goggles from Blur, seem to have lost the lens but again easy and cheap to replace. Good nick and just need a lens – £12 posted

Smith Intake Sweat X Goggles. Top goggles from Smith, in need of a fresh lens but still in a useable state. Used but still with life in them – £15 posted

Spy Optics goggles, these are simple goggles with quite a small frame. Again a fresh lens would set them up great – £8 posted

Giro Station Snow goggles. Brand new and unused these have a purple mirror type lens, even though it looks black in the photo! – £25 posted

Goggles done, got a couple of pairs of shoes I don’t use anymore. First up a set of 5.10 Maltese Falcons, used once UK Size 9. The cleat rubber section has been removed. £45 posted

Shimano DX Shoes in white, well used but still lots of life in and good for a 2nd winter pair – £15 posted

FUNN FatBoy DH bars in black. 31.8 clamp,785 wide, 8 degrees backsweep & 5.5 up, 15mm rise. Brand new and unused – £17 posted.

ControlTech Venom DH bars, 750 wide, 5 degree sweep, 20mm rise. Scuffed across the logos but spot on apart from that – £15 posted

Giant SLR carbon XC bars, carbon with blue detail. 31.8 clamp, 680 wide, with a 5 (at a guess) back sweep. They weigh half of bugger all and seem to be about 100 notes new – £40 posted.

Couple of stems, Easton XC stem 120mm, 31.8 clamp, 10 degree rise/fall. Taken straight off an XC bike unused – £10 posted. Also Easton Vice stem, 25.4 clamp, 70mm with 10 degree rise.

KCNC Gold Skewers. Brand new and unused, scales say 65g so these are the steel axle versions – £15 posted

Shimano PRO Thomas Vanderham signature seatpost – 31.6 diameter and 350mm long, fitted once – £15 posted

KORE Carbon I-Beam seatpost – 30.9 diameter, some of the logo has rubbed off from being fitted but fine other than that – £15 posted

Hayes Stroker Carbon Brakes – some scuffs to clamps but great brakes with a pair of 160mm rotors included, carbon lever blades – £90 posted

San Marco Dirt Jump saddle – Very loud! Brand new with pink and black graphics – £10 posted

While I’m on the pink stuff…Outland flat pedals in Pink, used once but in great condition. – £10 posted.

Thats it! Bank transfer or payment through PayPal. Any questions please ask, cheers.

Hi, are the shimano shoes a 44.. I will take them if they are as well as the fox goggles

Email in profile

Regards Ewan

Blur goggles and PRO Seatpost sold.

Premier Icon rowlapa1974

Hi I will take the fox goggles please email in profile. Please forward your PayPal details

rowlapa1974 – email sent.

Premier Icon stusphoto

Funn bars an kore post 25 posted ….

stusphoto – DONE! will fire you an email.

Premier Icon stusphoto

Hi baker

Have just received the bars but no seat post where they sent separately.
    Cheers stu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FS: Goggles|Oakley, Smith, Spy. Shoes|5.10, Shimano. Bars|Funn DH, Giant Carbon’ is closed to new replies.