FS – Giro Athlon Helmet (medium).Selle SMP Glider (New & Unboxed)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Giro Athlon Helmet (medium).Selle SMP Glider (New & Unboxed)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS – Giro Athlon Helmet (medium).Selle SMP Glider (New & Unboxed)
  • johno2

FOR SALE – Selle SMP Glider Saddle in Black Leather . I bought it new in January 2013 for £150 !!. it is the model with the ‘Red’ stitching

It was bought for a build which was abandoned half way through and as such was mounted on a post but has not been sat on or ridden !!.

There is no box for the saddle .

Looking for £87 posted ono.

FOR SALE– Giro Athlon Black/Charcoal Helmet in a medium.Completely unworn !!.Comes complete with box and all pads etc…(slight crease on one side of box due to storage ??)

Looking for £48 posted

PIcs can be found on Flickr at :-http://www.flickr.com/photos/16425219@N07/sets/72157634661073317/

If you take more than one item then we can sort something out postage wise.

I send everything to be signed for to avoid any hassle with ‘non –deliveries’.

I live just outside of Nottingham if you want to pick anything up !!!.Or potentially I may be able to meet you somewhere.Ring me for details !!!!.

I am open to all sensible offers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

PAYPAL GIFT OR CASH ONLY.

If you are interested in anything then give me a ring on 07976 736712 or e-mail me at jwlenthall@btinternet.com .?

Thanks for looking

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS – Giro Athlon Helmet (medium).Selle SMP Glider (New & Unboxed)’ is closed to new replies.