FS- Ginormous clearout… this is just the beginning!! Many parts AS NEW!!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Ginormous clearout… this is just the beginning!! Many parts AS NEW!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • FS- Ginormous clearout… this is just the beginning!! Many parts AS NEW!!
  • simonr2011

Hi , how old is the chain and cassette and would you consider £15 ?

moniex

HI. Interested in the cassette, chain and rear mech…. Would these all work together with some lx shifters and a double front set up? Looking to replace the drivetrain on my sons Norco b line 24, have so far just got the shifter……was looking for a smaller rear cassette so this may wel work.

Would you take 50 for the lot posted? Provided it will work together that is…

Thanks
    Simone

david DOT simone AT ntlworld DOT com

simonr2011

Just noticed the age thing in the describtion….I will take the chain/cassette for the advertised price…do you want let me know your email address so I and pay via paypal.

My addy is in my profile.

Cheers

All the following parts are AS NEW, or as close as- less than 20 miles on em, so unless you are getting forensic on their ass, you are getting gleaming goodies for cheap.

2010 Marzocchi DJ1s with in rare black with custom decals from STP zero- immaculate throughout, not even bedded in yet. Protective film still on stickers!! 195mm 1 1/8″ Steerer, 20mm Axle. If any issues, can supply copy of receipt/ aid and abet you in 3 year!! warranty.

£200 posted

Mavic EX325 wheelset from top of range 2010 Giant STP zero, needless to say, tight, true, bearings excellent… as new. 2490g the pair!!

£85 posted

Avid juicy 3s complete set F+R inc all bolts, adaptors and 160mm/140mm Rotors

£80 posted

Medium Cage M772 XT shadow rear derailleur

£35 posted

As new Holfeller cranks (175mm) with 68/73mm Howitzer BB and 36T chainring- bit reluctant to sell so…

£65 posted

SRAM PG950 Cassette 12-26T with Shimano HG53 chain

£20 posted

Anything from here down is used, not as new

Hope XC hub 36H, very good condition with smooth bearings

£24 posted

DMR V12 Magnesium Pedals- as always, they look worse in the pics than in real life- axles straight, bearings good with just a tiny bit of play perceptible.

£20 posted

Hope Mini Brake, no.3 caliper, recently bled and working nicely, no play in lever, though pads 3/10 to include all bolts and 165mm rotor

£35 posted

More to come….

psycorp

Is the wheelset 20mm front only or is there a QR adapter? Email addy is in my profile.

Cheers

Bcooper

Hi ill take the avid brakes, is there post mount adaotor?

Bcooper

Tom what is your email?

Premier Icon graphite
    Subscriber

Hi

I’ll take the pedals and wheels if they’re still available. Email in my profile.

Thanks
    Rich

Where possible, I have emailed interested parties- my email is

jivehoneyjive2@hotmail.com

if you want to get in contact direct~ still a bit new to this forum, so finding my feet 😉

@BCooper the Avids have no adaptor for the front since most forks have 160mm post mount, but have a 140mm I.S. Mount for the rear.

Hose lengths are F=80cm R=130cm

Chain and cassette sold,

Wheels, pedals and avid brakes payment pending

PaulD

YGM regarding the rear mech M772.

I’ll take the mech if PaulD pulls out?

Cheers John

Rear Mech Sold

Bcooper

Hi tom, sorry for the delay, 130 is too shirt for me, thanks anyway

BRAKES STILL FOR SALE

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘FS- Ginormous clearout… this is just the beginning!! Many parts AS NEW!!’ is closed to new replies.