FS: Giant Team MCM frame, Rocky Mountain, Fox forks, Hope Mini's, XTR…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Giant Team MCM frame, Rocky Mountain, Fox forks, Hope Mini's, XTR…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • FS: Giant Team MCM frame, Rocky Mountain, Fox forks, Hope Mini's, XTR…
  • Staberind

heyah, could I get the giant frame and the scott stem

i will take the carbon bars…
    email to what profle??
    jon

thepublican

dibs fox forks and xtr brakeset please.

also 2nd dibs on giant frame if staberin doesnt take..

cheers

thepublican

is the mech included by the way?

email payment details to victoriainnexeter at yahoo dot co dot uk

thanks

trebord

ygm re xtr

swindon jay

i’ll take the brakes, hope mini’s

Can i join the Q for the forks, just incase the others drop out?

sorry didnt read ad properly …how much is postage for the bars??

LockStock

If Jay pulls out on Hope minis – I’m keen,
    James

chazman

Hi All,

The sale of my many bike parts to try and clear my credit card continues, all prices are without P+P and with the frames would be great not to post if possible (I live in Bristol)…

Giant Team MCM Frame, Medium size (I am 5’11” and is all good) few years old now but still in good condition for the age, a few minor scrapes here and there (some tears on the material chain stay cover but that is what it is there for!). Included is a USE Alien seat post with new bolts, Giant bolt seat clamp. Also included is a Race Face HollowTech II bottom bracket and a WTB Momentum C headset but these parts could probably do with replacing I just don’t need them. £80ono

2002 Rocky Mountain Slayer, Fox Float RL shock, 18″ – Absolutely classic full suspesion frame, love it but obviously due to its age it has seen some loving and is in need of TLC, fair scratches here and there but the shock was serviced about 2 years ago but not used more than a dozen times since. Will need new bushings for the main pivot as it feels a bit loose and possibly a new bracket hanger but easy to find – £95 ono

XTR STI shifters/ V Brake levers – Very good condition, barely used – £30 the pair

Thompson Elite seat post – 28.6mm dia, 410mm long, excellent condition, was in the rocky mountain above, barely any insertion marks either – £27.50ono

Hope blanker bolts and disc brake holder – rear, rare gunmetal colour, few marks – £5

Scott stem, Aluminium, black, think it is a 110mm by 10deg but not 100% sure on that – £5

Fox F80RLT forks, 80mm travel, 200mm steerer, stantions in good condition, few scrapes and such down legs but generally ok condition could probably do with a service. £60ono

Hope Mini brakes, Front and Rear, 180mm/160mm, IS mounting, Hope braided cables, small scrape on top of one of the levers but otherwise just normal wear and tear, no pads £45ono

Easton EA50 Stem (100mm) and Race face Next LP carbon risers, general wear and tear on these a couple of scrapes from levers on the bars, £5 for stem, £15 for bars (plus grips!)

Singlealtor – converts and normal bike to single speed by tensioning the chain – £5

Email in my profile. More to come including Yeti ASX frame (small but big enough for me!), Manitou Sherman breakout forks, Hope Mono Mini brakes, Ceramic Mavic Cross max wheels, let me know if you want details of any of these…

Thanks,

Chaz

Premier Icon Wally
    Subscriber

Singulator please.

chazman

Ok,

Huge interest here guys, think I have emailed everyone back but general score is the following are provisionally sold waiting for payement and if not will go to second dibs:-
    Giant frame
    Singulator
    Forks
    Mini brakes
    Bars
    Scott stem
    Xtr brake levers

I will aim to get back to everyone asap on all these but paypal will be the best option to my email address in the profile

Thanks

Chaz

MrNutt

I’m very interested in the yeti, can you send me photos please, oh and an idea of price, could collect as I’m just down the m4 🙂

chazman

MrNutt- I will try and get some pics of the Yeti over at some point in the next day or so. I was looking to sell it with the Forks as well (including Race Face Diabolous Stem, the cool one with the lazer etched flames) becuase they are 1,1/4″ steerer and seems logical to sell them as one.
    Are you interested in that or just the Frame?

In terms of price not sure as yet and will depend on which bits you may want as well. The frame has a 5th Element Shock (550lb spring, but think I have another one slightly lighter kicking around), Headset (1,1/4″ sweet as nut) and Race Face seat post with Gold Hope QR Seat clamp. Other items that go with it are the Manitou Sherman Break out forks – 20mm Bolt through with 2 or 3 springs, I think I have an XT HollowTech 2 cranks with a large bash guard and twin rings (used it on this bike and goes well, no BB though as I took it off when it wore out and did not use since).

Thanks,

Chaz

MrNutt

Just the frame and shock, I’d get a reducer headset I think, what year/condition/colour is it? Cheers! 🙂

chazman

Mr Nutt – It is just like this one, Black:-

So I am guessing it is a 2005 model, condition is fair – Good, few scratches here and there, bearings are ok but sure a new set would not go a miss. Will get pictures later on with some details.

Thanks,

Chaz

chazman

Come on guys, I will let the Rocky Mountain go for £85 for a quick sale and I want to see it go to a good home rather than be sat in my cellar 🙂

MrNutt

Nice one chaz, I’m keen on that, will probably have that off you, for the right price 😉

Staberind

Received the Giant & stem yesterday, well pleased with it, Cheers mate!
    *polish polish*

soundbud

have still got the mavic wheels? crossmax, the old v brake ones? is the bearings still good? and are the wheels true? can you please pm me, i would like to buy the wheels if they are in good con. also those carbon bars if u still got them!

thanks

paul

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘FS: Giant Team MCM frame, Rocky Mountain, Fox forks, Hope Mini's, XTR…’ is closed to new replies.