FS: Giant Reign X1 with numerous upgrades

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Giant Reign X1 with numerous upgrades

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Giant Reign X1 with numerous upgrades
  • Premier Icon woodywoodbine
    Subscriber

Selling my 2007 Giant Reign X1 as I’m heading down the lighter, less travel, bigger wheels route. Nonetheless this is a great ‘big’ bike for going up slowly and going downhill fast! Well proven Giant Maestro suspension system climbs well and works great on the downs.

Everything is in good working order. Fox 36 Van forks have recently had new stanchions so all in tip top condition. The paint job is a super tough matt black which looks ace, and other than a few bits of cable wear, still scrubs up as good as new.

Also upgraded cranks to SLX (saving about a pound over the original Race Face ones!), nice wide 780mm bars (almost brand new), Avid Juicy 7 brakes, SDG i-beam saddle and post and Wellgo magnesium flat pedals.

I weight 10 stone wet through so although it’s been well used, it’s been ridden light!

£500 ono. Collection from Edinburgh area or can arrange postage for a fee to anywhere else.

Pics here

Original spec and geometry here

ritchic

What size is it.

ritchic

Also any idea on postage costs to west mids

Premier Icon woodywoodbine
    Subscriber

Sorry, that was a pretty vital bit of info to leave out! It’s a medium size frame. Postage costs I’m not totally sure of but I’ll have a quick look and get back to you. I’m guessing in the 20-30 quid range but that is a total guess.

awill

I’m only new to the forum so may have overlooked something but I cant see where to PM you.
    Can you post up some contact details or PM them to me thanks Woody?

Premier Icon woodywoodbine
    Subscriber

Hi awill. Sorry, only just spotted this response! The bike’s still available if you’re still interested. You can get my email address in my profile (click on my name at the top of this post). Drop me an email if you’ve got any questions. Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Giant Reign X1 with numerous upgrades’ is closed to new replies.