FS. Giant Anthem, S, £550 + Racing Ralphs, and Maxxis tyres at £20 pair.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS. Giant Anthem, S, £550 + Racing Ralphs, and Maxxis tyres at £20 pair.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS. Giant Anthem, S, £550 + Racing Ralphs, and Maxxis tyres at £20 pair.
  • Scoobster

Any pics of the tyres?

catcher

Giant Anthem, size small, very good condition but my son has outgrown it. Mainly XT drivetrain and brakes, XTR rear mech, Fox Forks with lockout and Fox rear RP2 with lockout. DT Swiss rear with Hope hub and WTB front. No play in rear end and rides great. Only downside is one stanchion is worn, but price reflects this – add some forks or ride it as it is. Great first full susser for teen or small person! Lancs/West Yorks. Pics here http://www.flickr.com/photos/8217278@N05/sets/72157633462438880/

Racing Ralphs (pair), tubeless ready, 26 x 2.1, 80% tread left, £20 posted.

Maxxis Ignitor (pair), tubeless UST, 26 x 1.95, hardly used. £20 posted.

Also Cross Mark 26 x 2.1 (pair), LUST, tubeless, as new. £20 posted.

Kato

I’ll take the Racing Ralph’s but can I see a pic of the wear first?

Email in profile. Ta

maxxie1

sent email about the other tyres to the email on your profile, from maxgaskell28gmail

Premier Icon Skippy
    Subscriber

Hi, what year is the Giant Anthem.

catcher

Sorry everyone, been away. Anthem sold pending collection. Max, are you having the Maxxis? Kato, pics will be sent, cheers.

Scoobster

Can I have some pics of the tyres please as I enquired first? Was interested in the RR and Crossmark in particular

catcher

Pics sent Scoobster, thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS. Giant Anthem, S, £550 + Racing Ralphs, and Maxxis tyres at £20 pair.’ is closed to new replies.