FS: Ghost SE8000 Hardtail 17.5" VGC

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ghost SE8000 Hardtail 17.5" VGC

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Ghost SE8000 Hardtail 17.5" VGC
  • Premier Icon mboy

My girlfriend is selling her Ghost SE8000, as she is about to upgrade. It is a 44cm (17.5″ in old money) frame and here is a pic…

The bike is a 2012 model, bought brand new at Christmas in 2012, so the bike is almost 15 months old now. She broke her collarbone 12 months ago though, and was off the bike for almost 6 months (she had a nightmare of a recovery, her collarbone really didn’t want to repair!), so the bike has only had about 9 months worth of normal use. It has been ridden a grand total of 22 times according to her Strava, usually for local XC rides, and a few trail centres.

The bike is in very good condition, it does show signs of use as you might expect, but mechanically it is perfect. Cosmetically there are a couple of small scuffs here and there as you might expect, but I’m really being picky.

The bike is totally standard specification, except for the wheels and tyres (saddle pictured won’t be included, but the OEM saddle will). The wheels were upgraded to Shimano M525 Deore hubs built onto Stans Olympic rims with double butted spokes, saving a fair chunk of weight over the OEM wheels. The tyres have also been changed from OEM to a Continental MK2 2.2″ rear and a Panaracer Cinder 2.25″ front tyre.

The bike has just had new RWD sintered brake pads fitted front and rear, and will receive a full service before sale.

Original spec here…

The bike was £1000 originally, and the wheel upgrade another £150. She would like £550 for it.

The bike is available for collection in either Stourbridge or Worcester area, or can be posted at cost. For any more questions, my email is in my profile.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ghost SE8000 Hardtail 17.5" VGC’ is closed to new replies.