FS: Genesis Latitude + Rockshox Team Reba 120mm Fork

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Genesis Latitude + Rockshox Team Reba 120mm Fork

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Genesis Latitude + Rockshox Team Reba 120mm Fork
  • johnnygold

Genesis Latitude Hardtail Frame (20.5″/52cm frame) + Rockshox Team Reba (2010) 90mm-120mm U-Turn QR/Postmount Fork.

£375 posted.

The frame was bought from Alpine Bikes (Glasgow) early 2011.

The frame is in excellent condition – there are a couple of paint rubs the worst being where the bike rack clamp held the down tube.

The frame has a Hope Headset, a shimano XT BB and a Avid 160 rear disc brake bracket fitted. I also have a spare gear hanger.

The fork has recently been serviced – new wiper seals, oil seals and foam rings.The one issue with the fork is that I lost the Flood Gate knob. I’ve replaced it with one from a different fork – see picture. It has a Hope Head Doctor fitted and a 40mm carbon fibre spacer. There’s just over 75mm of the steerer tube above the headset.

Some pictures below – including one of the full build I had.

simonm

Would you split ? If so what sort of price for the forks ?

Cheers.

johnnygold

Hi Simon – I would split. In fact I’ve already had an email last night asking me the same question. Just waiting on confirmation, so unfortunately you might be too late.

If it falls through I’ll let you know. If it does go through then I’ll re-post just the frame.

Cheers

Jonathan

johnnygold

Hi Simon – sorry! the other chap has confirmed so the forks gone.

simonm

ok. Np, sorted now. ta.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Genesis Latitude + Rockshox Team Reba 120mm Fork’ is closed to new replies.