FS – GENESIS iO Singlespeed, full bike.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – GENESIS iO Singlespeed, full bike.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS – GENESIS iO Singlespeed, full bike.
  • PeterPoddy

Genesis iO Singlespeed
    Pretty much exactly as it came out of the box save for Bontrager Mud X tyres and an FSA Pig headset
    Condition wise it’s “pretty good but not perfect” It’s Mrs PPs bike and has really only seen light sporadic use, although I’ve used it maybe 10 times too. It rides well
    Frame is Reynolds 520, size 17in
    brakes are Deore level hydraulics
    All the finishing kit is the OE Genesis branded stuff and perfectly fine
    Wheels are Alex rims on a Shimano front and cartridge bearing rear
    It fits us both at 5’8” and you’d probably go 2 inches either side of that IMO

The headset is a bit gritty but there’s no play in it and it should last ages yet, and the same can be said for the freewheel The chainstay has some chipped paint (See pics) mostly from pedals being bashed against it in storage
    Otherwise it’s fine. There’s no play in any bearings, the brakes feel fine, the chain doesn’t skip, the wheels are straight.
    I’ve looked after it pretty well really 🙂

[u]I AM NOT SPLITTING THIS BIKE.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SPLIT IT OR LAY ‘DIBS’ ON THE COMPONENTS SHOULD I DECIDE TO SPLIT IT, BECAUSE IVE DECIDED.
    I’M NOT SPLITTING IT!!!![/U][/B]
    OK? 🙂

Price is £280 posted or £260 collected from Farnborough, Hants

Email me first on peterpoddy AT gmail DOT com please as I might not check this thread too often.

more pics here http://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_atkin/sets/72157634232845012/

IMG_2222 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS – GENESIS iO Singlespeed, full bike.’ is closed to new replies.