FS: Genesis iO frame only, 17.5", 2009, mint, inc new and unused DMR chain tugs

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Genesis iO frame only, 17.5", 2009, mint, inc new and unused DMR chain tugs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: Genesis iO frame only, 17.5", 2009, mint, inc new and unused DMR chain tugs
  • GaryLake

For sale, my Genesis iO singlespeed frame.

The frame is pretty mint and I'm even going to throw in some DMR chain tugs worth £20 (brand new and unused). The frame new goes for £230, that's £250 with the chain tugs new. I'm looking for £130 collected from Bristol, £140 posted.

Great frame, very hard wearing finish. No stone chips on the down tube or BB shell, there is next to no cable rub. No dents. There a few really minor scuffs, blink and you'd miss it type stuff. Sadly there's a very light stain on the top tube where I left it in the workstand last night. I've included pics of everything below. Ridden weekly for 18 months now in all sorts and everywhere from local woods to Afan, that's how tough the metallic finish is!

Only reason for selling it is that I need something that can take gears, has ISCG 05 tabs and can work with a wider range of forks (for product testing). Will be really sad to see this one go but needs must! Hope it stays in the "family" anyway!

There is an ISIS BB and FSA headset cups on the frame, I've been off work ill so I've not been able to get out and get these removed. The headset was dead and the BB has only got a little bit of life left in it. If it's a deal breaker, I'll get them removed before shipping.

Details: 17.5", good for a rigid fork or 100mm suspension fork, Reynolds 520, unchanged for 2010 other than the decals. Includes new and unused DMR chain tugs (DMR Site)

Scored 4/5 on bike radar: http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/bikes/mountain/product/io09-33815

Picture when fully built – I ran the floats pictured at 100mm on it and it was brilliant.

Detailed pics of the frame:

Premier Icon MuddyMark
    Subscriber

Gary,

I'll take it. I live in portishead, work in Bristol, have cash.

GaryLake

Excellent, don't live too far from Portishead myself. Email is in my profile…

Premier Icon MuddyMark
    Subscriber

You have mail

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: Genesis iO frame only, 17.5", 2009, mint, inc new and unused DMR chain tugs’ is closed to new replies.