FS: Genesis frame, North Face, Truvativ, Conti

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Genesis frame, North Face, Truvativ, Conti

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Genesis frame, North Face, Truvativ, Conti
  • 14″ 2009 Genesis Alpitude frame
    Bit of a special one this – it’s a 16″ Alpitude that’s been ‘modified’ by someone with access to the appropriate tools (and works in the trade). It’s a decent job, and Pimpmistress Jazz really enjoyed it as a bombproof hardtail until we needed the kit off it to build an 853 Prince Albert.

Otherwise it’s a 14″ frame with a decent length toptube, 853 main tubes, ICSG guide mount and comes with a shim down to 27.2mm. It will take forks up to 150mm and would make a great park bike for someone up to 6′, or fantastic all-mountain hardtail for someone of shorter stature. £100, posted (not at all bad for an 853 frame).

I should add, Benji liked it when reviewed: http://singletrackworld.com/blogs/2009/01/benjis-long-termer-genesis-alpitude/ This is the second generation version with the supporting gusset and 2″ of seat-tube removed.

North Face Windwall fleece in medium
    Olive green, fitted, large vertical mid-body vents/pockets (fit between rucksack waist and sternum straps), short front and drop tail. A little bobbled but only used for one ride on bike, otherwise just worn as a regular jacket. Selling because I’m not wearing it anymore: £100ish new, £25 posted or £20 collected.

2 x 2.2 Continental Race King USTs
    Very good condition, not Black Chilli. One tubeless repair of a puncture (I didn’t run sealant for a while) using Conti tubeless repair kit. £30, posted or £25 collected.

30.9 330mm Truvativ post
    Mint condition, never used by me – bought off here, but wrong size (d’oh). £15, posted.

Pics! http://www.flickr.com/photos/pimpmasterjazz/sets/72157623242881818/

Talk to me or make me an offer: Pimpmasterjazz at yahoo dot com.

I’m in Slough and Surrey (Addlestone) during the week or on the Isle of Wight at the weekend.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Genesis frame, North Face, Truvativ, Conti’ is closed to new replies.