FS : GENESIS ALTITUDE 20 853 frame (XL – 20.5)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS : GENESIS ALTITUDE 20 853 frame (XL – 20.5)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS : GENESIS ALTITUDE 20 853 frame (XL – 20.5)
  • benslow

Absolutley beautiful to ride – was just perfect before I started down the 29er route so now surplus to requirements.

£200 couriered in a frame box.

I’ve also some pics of it built up and some Genesis finishing kit for sale too.

(Handlebars, stem, seatpost, saddle, etc ….)

Email : d_estall AT yahoo.co.uk

roadiesean

What is it with everyone on here ? I can’t get any interest in my brand new 19″ either, these are amazing frames, 853 and well built. How is it that Cotic Souls can fetch double this sort of money ? Hmm ? Same tubing, almost identical geometry and built if not in the same factory as Cotic in Taiwan one absolutely identical. Weird !! Going to keep mine rather than give it away.

Good luck matey

santac

I would love that! But fear it may be to big? I have 36″ inside leg.
    Oh and my budget is not big enough!

hazzeryoda

that size will be ideal for you Santac. I am similarly lanky and it worked for me when I test rode one.

Damn, if I hadn’t just bought a 456 I would have taken this…

benslow

Its suits big folks if that helps.

I’m 6’3 and large – this frame suited me more than any other before it.

Bikeradar said that it would suit the larger rider and they were right, it feels perfect for manhandling around the trails with feedback to boot.

It also strikes a perfect pose when built, a proper HT stance.

The tubes are smaller than alu but bigger than steel tubes on other ht’s I’ve seen. 853 oversize ?

A nice balance IMO.

Anyway, she’s gotta go ……………….

🙂

gregdee

what’s the colour ?

is it white or pearl(ish)?

greg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS : GENESIS ALTITUDE 20 853 frame (XL – 20.5)’ is closed to new replies.