- FS & Free: Clearout – stems, brakes, pedals, shifters (XTR/Saint/Thomson/SRAM)
Hi, thanks for looking – items for sale and for free!
Unless indicated, postage additional to price. FREE stuff further down – I’d ask only that you cover my postage costs, cheers!
1. Pair new unused XTR brake calipers (BR-M965-R), IS mount, no pads. Been sat in a box for years; any marks are from storage. £20
2. New unused left hand XTR lever (BL-M975). Sat in box same as the calipers. £20
3. Pair used Shimano Saint brakes (2 x BR-M800, 2 x BL-M800) & Goodridge hoses (F:78cm, R:120cm. No pads. If memory serves me correctly, both calipers leak brake fluid over time which is why I stopped using them, however the hoses and levers are fine. You might get them to work, but price is effectively for levers and hoses. £15
4. 2 x Shimano 160mm Ceterlock rotors (SM-RT62). I’m sure one is slightly warped, but they’ve both been off the bike for a while so I don’t remember which one. Both also probably need thorough cleaning. Sold as pair. £5 (or if you take the Saint brakes, £3).
STEMS (all fit 1 1/8″ steerer)
5. Thomson Elite X4, 10 degree, 90mm, 31.8mm clamp. Bolts not pristine (but won’t give you problems), otherwise stem in great condition. £30 posted
All following stems in decent condition, £7 posted.
6. Easton EA30, 6 degree, 75mm, 31.8mm clamp.
7. Tioga O-Bone 6061, 10 degree, 80mm, 25.4mm clamp. Scratch underneath, boxed.
8. Tioga O-Bone 6061, 10 degree, 75mm, 25.4mm clamp.
9. Beone 6061 Comp, 6 degree, 90mm, 25.4mm clamp.
11. SRAM X9 9 speed rear mech. Well used and could do with new jockey wheels (sorry no photo at the moment, will post one). £8
12. Madison Flux saddle. Came off a hire bike, allegedly done only 10 rides at Glentress. £8
13. Shimano XT chainring, 22T, 64mm PCD for a triple. Bought and found it didn’t fit my XTR spider, therefore brand new. £10 posted.
14. Crank brothers eggbeaters. A bit rough, in need of a service. £FREE
15. ‘FPD’ V8 copies. Rough bearings! £FREE
16. Strange (Orange brand) lock-on grips. £7 posted
15. ODI lock-on grips. Grip basically gone, but lock rings still work (albeit a bit battered). £FREEPosted 4 years agoDickyboyMember
IIRC it’s the same caliper F and R (as with most brakes).
For the record the XTR m965 calipers are different front & rear – the rear (R caliper) works with 180 rotor on front or 160 rotor on back, the front (F caliper) works with 160 rotor on front or 140 rotor on backPosted 4 years ago
The topic ‘FS & Free: Clearout – stems, brakes, pedals, shifters (XTR/Saint/Thomson/SRAM)’ is closed to new replies.