FS: Frames – Specialized Camber Pro & On One Scandal

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Frames – Specialized Camber Pro & On One Scandal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Frames – Specialized Camber Pro & On One Scandal
  • Premier Icon gonetothehills

I’ve consolidated the mountain bikes… so the superb Camber Pro and Scandal frames are up for grabs.

Specialized Camber Pro frame – large. I have no fault with the Camber whatsoever – it’s the best suspension bike I’ve ridden and I loved the way it handled, great geometry, surprisingly light weight and it was easy to see why the FSR suspension is so well regarded.

It’s the top of the range 2011 Pro frame in large that was bought new in 2012. I’m 5′ 11″ and it fitted me fine with plenty of room left over. It has the 3 position Fox pro-pedal shock that has adjustable rebound. The headset (1″ 1/8th, non-tapered) and the X7 double front mech come with it, along with the Spesh chain stay protector. It’s got cable guides for a dropper seat post (which is 30.9mm) and one set of bottle cage bosses.

It’s in decent nick – plenty of helitape here and there, but of note, it has chainsuck marks, cable rubs under the BB shell, a bit of paint removed from under the QR seat collar area and a chip on the top of the downtube, just in front of the BB shell. There are other marks but I’ve got plenty of photos that I can send over. Built up though – it looks great. The red is stronger than the pics show, it’s designed around a 120mm fork and is the 26″ wheel version.

I’m sad to see it go, but it was my ‘best’ bike and really didn’t get enough use – which reflects more on me than the bike… Drop me a line if you’d like the additional pics. Happy to meet up in the north west, or I’d be shipping it via DPD in a proper frame box and I’m looking for £500 posted all in.

On One Scandal 18″ 26er vertical dropout black anodised frame in decent condition. Chainslap marks on drive side, a few chips and scuffs here and there but otherwise very neat, with no dents or cracks. BB threads fine. On One bolt up seat collar included. Currently £175 at OO but this one’s yours for £110 ono posted or meet up for a little less. Lots more pics – just email me.

Frames couriered via DPD or meet up in the N West. Payment via PP gift, you pay the fees, bank transfer or cash if we meet up – whichever suits you best. Drop me a line if you need anything else. Cheers.

Ayup fella,

Is the Scandal the one with the straight, or tapered steerer?

Premier Icon gonetothehills

It’s the straight, non-tapered version. 1″ 1/8th top and bottom. Drop me line if you need any more info – my email’s in my profile. Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Frames – Specialized Camber Pro & On One Scandal’ is closed to new replies.