FS: Frames, forks, XTR, Hope, Thomson, tyres.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Frames, forks, XTR, Hope, Thomson, tyres.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Frames, forks, XTR, Hope, Thomson, tyres.
  • pottsathome

I ll give you 42 for the minions

It’ll cost me £10 to post them, call it £50 and they’re yours.

I ll just leave them then thanks anyway

I’m consolidating down to one bike, along with trying to reduce my tyre collection. All of the below prices include postage (RM signed for) and standard paypal (I cover fees). Minimum postage is £5 as the minimum RM cost is £4.10.

I think prices are reasonable but if you feel otherwise then please let me know and/or make a sensible offer.

Lots more photos here

Everything is in Fleet, Hampshire if you want to come and look or collect.

Thanks for looking.

2009 Orange Five frame, 16″, Mandarin Orange. The full bike was a special edition (SE) but I’m pretty sure the frame is the same as all the others. It’s been well looked after as you can see, but does have a few chips and rubs here and there. Fox Float RP23, maxle rear end (thru bolt included). Takes a 27.2 seatpost. Hope headset included. £700.

Mk2 Cotic Soul, small (16″). Wear and tear, some chain slap etc but again, good condition. Hope headset included. £225

Hope Pro2 on Mavic 819 rims (pair). These came on the Five when I bought it new. Great condition, bearings all good, freewheel good. I’ve included a photo of the worst damage I could find (scratch to rim). £225

Hope 31.8mm QR seat collar. £14

Hope 30.0mm QR seat collar. £14

DTSwiss XMC130 fork. Standard QR. Steerer is short at 172mm – too short for my new frame otherwise I’d have kept it. It came off of the Cotic Soul above, if you’re looking for a frame/fork combo these go together really well. £250

XTR M970 shifters. 3×9 speed. £80 for the pair.

XTR M972 Shadow rear mech, 9 speed. £75

XT M770 top swing front mech. £14

Thomson Elite seat post. 27.2 x 330. Two scratches from a stone or something in the seat collar (see other pics). £45
    Blackburn carbon frame pump. Barely used, found it in the draw. Used to go on my 54cm Spesh Allez so medium I think, can measure. £25.

Tyres! Would rather sell as pairs but could split if required. More photos showing tread etc .

2.5″ Minions, DF front and rear, super tacky, UST. Used once on a 5 day trip to Spain, loads and loads of tread left. £55 the pair.

2.25″ Evo Racing Ralphs. Non-UST/tubeless. Different years so different tread and markings. £40 the pair.

2.25″ Intense EX lite. Been in the garage for quite some time, hardly used. £20 the pair.

2.2″ Conti Mountain Kings. Taken straight off of the Five above when I bought it, so they’ll be 2009. Barely used. £40 the pair.

Hi mate, what width are the bars & how much ? cheers

Hi. Bars are sold I’m afraid.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Frames, forks, XTR, Hope, Thomson, tyres.’ is closed to new replies.