FS: Fox Float 140, Camelback, cheap carbon risers, Race Face Evolve stem 110mm

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Fox Float 140, Camelback, cheap carbon risers, Race Face Evolve stem 110mm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Fox Float 140, Camelback, cheap carbon risers, Race Face Evolve stem 110mm
  • Premier Icon Cheezpleez
    Subscriber

Fox Float 140 32RL QR (185mm, 1 1/8 steerer) – £190 posted

Fox 140 RL 005 by Charlie Creswell, on Flickr

These are 2008 model (bought in 2009) and have had light use for their age. They came on a Giant Reign but I took them off straight away and they sat in a box for a year or more before I used them on my hardtail. In all I’d guess they’ve been ridden about 20-25 times.

There’s no wear on the stanchions at all but there is a tiny scratch which I’ve tried to show in the pics. This has been polished completely smooth and doesn’t affect sealing or performance.

The fork is in perfect working order and is cosmetically in good nick. There are a few small marks on the lowers but nothing major and no cable rub. They are fitted with a star nut.

Camelback Mule – £20 posted

Camelback Mule 01 by Charlie Creswell, on Flickr

This is from a few years back but is in very good nick, having been hung up in the cupboard for most of its life. No bladder included

FSA K-Force carbon riser bars – £20 posted

FSA K-Force carbon risers 31.6 630mm 01 by Charlie Creswell, on Flickr

These have had a couple of years’ use on my winter bike. When fitted to the bike they look very smart and are as stiff as stiff. The lacquer has rubbed off under my non-locking grips and been marked a bit by the brake levers (I made sure there were no sharp edges on the levers and didn’t overtighten them, so these are marks to the lacquer only and not damage to the carbon). They are very light and very stiff.

RaceFace Evolve stem 110mm, v. slight rise – £10 posted

Raceface Evolve stem 110mm 01 by Charlie Creswell, on Flickr

As new – this came fitted to my Giant Reign but has never been ridden.

More pics of all items here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/74453744@N08/with/6700736241/

Paypal preferred. I live in Dorking and work near Waterloo if you want to view or collect.

Email me at charliecres at aol dot com

hoojum

Hi I’ll take the FSA bars. Paypal on its way.

Premier Icon Cheezpleez
    Subscriber

Cheers Hoojum, YGM

Premier Icon Cheezpleez
    Subscriber

Bars sold

maxsatnav

cheese.. interested in forks.. cant see an email in your profile

will just go measure my steerer length

Premier Icon Cheezpleez
    Subscriber

Max, it’s charliecres at aol dot com

maxsatnav

cheeze… YGM on the way

Premier Icon Cheezpleez
    Subscriber

Forks, Camelback and stem still for sale

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Fox Float 140, Camelback, cheap carbon risers, Race Face Evolve stem 110mm’ is closed to new replies.