FS: fortitude frameset & clearout of stuff, hope, cranks, raceface, shimano

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: fortitude frameset & clearout of stuff, hope, cranks, raceface, shimano

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: fortitude frameset & clearout of stuff, hope, cranks, raceface, shimano
  • gazc

i could also sell the fortitude as a near complete singlespeed bike with following parts (some bits would be needed ie: seatpost, possible brake mount, grips, pedals etc) for £420 posted

frameset inc headset & seatclamp
    truvatic stylo cranks with bb, 32t surly stainless steel singlespeed chainring & bashring & KMC ss chain. (bb is on way out)
    shimano deore level rear hub (white) with black alex rim & silver spokes, new superstar 18t cog & ss kit, worn schwalbe tyre (wheel is as new and probably done about 5miles)
    shimano deore front wheel with DT swiss rim, all black. geax AKA part worn tyre
    shimano LX hydro disc brakes (old but goodies) inc 160mm rotors
    genesis bar/stem (flat bar cut to around 600mm)
    belair saddle (torn & gaffer taped up)

gazc

genesis fortitude adventure frameset inc orginal FSA loose ball headset and seatclamp, size large 19inch. gutted to sell this as it rides excellent, however i’ve ended up going for an el mariachi as i wanted to run sus forks for longer distance offroad trips. some marks/scratches typical for used frame, but seen less than 1000km use (800km on strava) mainly for long distance bikepacking and local woodland loops. has been taped up for frame bag so not too much damage to the paint, but there are some stone chips, a little bit of cable rub and some rub from a front down tube mudguard. headset is a little bit gritty so i’ll clean up and regrease before sending. nice slack angled rigid frameset with reynolds tubing and not made any more which is a real shame – £250 posted (bb & stem not included)

truvativ Stylo 175mm singlespeed cranks off the fortitude original bashguard and bb (seemed ok when on bike, but one side seems to be very stiff/seized now – so will include it but likely a new one is needed). cranks are in good nick with a couple of marks and a small bit of heel rub to edges – £35 posted

SRAM S1000 GXP 26/39T crankset with bb, off a new salsa el mariachi but not needed – £65 posted

x9 rear mech sold

2 superstar plasma chain devices: one is green, with bb adapter (ISCG old) and white top cage/bottom roller. the other is blue, with bb adapter (ISCG 05) and white bash guard type top guide and bottom roller. both in good condition, usual marks from chain in use but perfectly functional. £16 for each posted

XT m770 lh crank arm in 170mm length. good nick usual scratches and threads are good. bent the drive side on a rock so no use to me now – £20 posted

bikehut 25.4mm stem 100mm length little bit of rise – £7.50 posted

raceface diabolous cranks 83mm 170 or 165mm length (need to check) used and scratched up but solid. no bb – £30 posted

saint rear mech 9speed from dh bike, used but good working order – £25 posted

saint shifter 9speed – £20 posted (both this and rear mech for £40)

genesis stem about 80mm i think OS black – £8 posted (see pic of fortitude as its on there)

cut down genesis flat bars – around 600mm (i know) – £9 posted

XT mech short cage, lots of scratches/marks and one of the jockey wheels is seized (other i ok) – £8 posted

ritchey road bars & itm millenium stem – £14 posted (no levers)

crank brothers cleats used and the bolts are a bit rusty (use your own?) – £3 to cover postage and buy me some crisps in the pub

panaracer trailraker tyres (pair) 26x 1.9, excellent in the mud, used so some wear – £13 posted

middleburn 110bcd 5 bolt chainring 40t unramped and silver, minor wear – £8 posted

hope qr’s black. ok but scruffy condition – £12 posted

hope pro 2 front qr adapters (2 pairs) – £7 posted a pair

hope pro2 QR rear axle & end caps – £8 posted

shimano acera e type front mech new – £6 posted

160mm disc rotor jagged brake surface with cutouts – £7 posted

sram 9speed powerlinks, pack of 3 pairs new/unopened. £5 posted a pack (i have 2 of these)

sdg belair saddle scruffy with tear – gaffer taped up. £7 posted

pics of the fortitude and some parts here LINK

email i profile for pics etc, thanks

ridwarephil

Gaze what length are the SRAM s1000 cranks?

gazc

hi they’re 175mm. i’ll get snaps today of them. thanks

trailraker tyres sold 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: fortitude frameset & clearout of stuff, hope, cranks, raceface, shimano’ is closed to new replies.