FS: Formula XTR SRAM Hope Mavic Rockshox Lyrik Easton (some new) bike split

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Formula XTR SRAM Hope Mavic Rockshox Lyrik Easton (some new) bike split

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • FS: Formula XTR SRAM Hope Mavic Rockshox Lyrik Easton (some new) bike split
  • Whos_Daddy

YGM – Mail me pictures of the XTR shifters and the XT shadow rear mech please..

Is it a Long cage?

ChrisS

YGM. Pics of the brakes please.

benfeh

YGM SRAM rear mech, PC971 chain & HG61 cassette

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

Pics of the Sunline bars please mate.

godzilla

I will take the rear mech if its not sold l33rrr AT hotmail.com

porcaro

Sent you email regarding wheelset

rich01483

XTR M970 shifters, great condition – £85

Hope Pro 2 hubs on Mavic 819 rims with DB spokes all in black, a few minor marks on rims, not using them now, but put tyres on them a week ago to check they still hold air and they have done for a week – looking for £180

Formula Oro Bianco brakes, great condition pads only 2 rides old – £140

XT shadow rear mech M772 – good condition, few minor marks from the chain – £20

Sunline 745 bars 31.8mm 745mm wide, good condition, a few superficial marks from clamping stem/shifters/brakes – £25

Easton EA70 Monkey Lite bars (non carbon) 31.8mm diameter, low rise, 685mm wide good condition, a few superficial marks from clamping stem/shifters/brakes – £20

The following parts have all come off a display bike (2011 Specialized Endruo Comp), so are in as new condition, may have been up and down the road outside the shop a few times, but that’s it:

RockShox Lyrik R, Solo Air, tapered alloy steerer, adjustable rebound, 20mm thru-axle with Maxle SL, 160 mm travel – £275

Shimano FD-M660-E SLX, double specific E-type for DMD, top swing, bottom pull front mech / derailleur- £20

SRAM X.9, 9-speed, mid cage rear mech / derailleur – £25

SRAM X.7, 9-speed, aluminium trigger shifters pair with carbon effect cable outers and cable – £25

Custom SRAM S-1250, GXP spindle, 9-speed, with Gamut Shift Guide chain tensioner and bashring, 175mm crank arms, 36 x 24, aluminium, 4-bolt, 104/64mm chainrings, and SRAM GXP, outboard bearing BB for 68/73mm bottom bracket – £90

Shimano HG61, 9-speed, 11-34 – £12

SRAM PC-971, 9-speed with Power Link – £8

Pictures are available for everything, all prices are collected (in Surrey/Hampshire), although I’m happy to post if requried. Please email richardthrower (at) gmail (dot) com for questions/pics.

Cheers

porcaro

Hello again, no email address in your profile, very interested in the wheelset, they are suitable for v-brakes? If so can you send me pictures please. My email address is in my profile, thanks

Will take the wheels, depending on pics and if they are xm819 Disc (and thus porcaro doesn’t want them). Can’t see an email in your profile, can you fire a few pics to the email in my profile.

Cheers!

rich01483

Hi – thanks for all the messages – I’ll send pics to everyone who requested them this evening. Sorry, not to reply sooner, but I wasn’t expecting so many responses so soon!

Thanks

JamieMc

YGM re. Sunline Bars

benson330

do you still have the xtr shifters?
    rDOTfaloonATvirginmediaDOTcom

supertacky

I’ll take the XTR shifters and the XT Mech. Payment via paypal ok?

supertacky

Hello, anyone home?

boldermansam

Do you still have wheels for sale????
    sam@theadventure.org.uk

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘FS: Formula XTR SRAM Hope Mavic Rockshox Lyrik Easton (some new) bike split’ is closed to new replies.