FS: FlowEX Hope Hoop, Ice Tech Rotor, Black Chilli Baron

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: FlowEX Hope Hoop, Ice Tech Rotor, Black Chilli Baron

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: FlowEX Hope Hoop, Ice Tech Rotor, Black Chilli Baron
  • danielgroves

Got a Pro2 Evo/FlowEX rear wheel up for sale if anyones interested, plus a 180mm Ice Tech rotor and a Black Chill Baron.

FlowEX Hope Hoops for sale – Only used for a year, and not ridden heavily. All on good condition, with the normal marks on the decals/rim paint from general riding. Also has the normal free-hub marks, but nothing that effects in any way. Currently has 10mm adapters in, but I have QR adapters I could swap them for if required. Currently listed for £215 on CRC, looking for around £120 or offers.

The wheel currently has a 3-ride-old Continental Baron Black Chilli on it. Amazing tyre which is really well suited to UK riding conditions. £45 new, happy to sell with the wheel or separately. Looking for around £30, or offers.

Also has a 180mm Ice Tech rotor on it. Very minimal wear, and stacks of life left. Happy to sell with the wheel or separately. Currently list for £23 on CRC, will take £15 or offers.

£150 for the lot, shout with any offers. Postage to be negotiated, email in profile. Can send over more pictures on request.

ti456neal

I’ll take the rotor please. 😀

danielgroves

Drop me an email and we’ll sort it, it’s in my profile.

Dave.I

Hi

Will you take £130 posted for the wheel and tyre?

Hi

What size is the rear wheel please?!

grizzpup

YGM
    I’ll take the lot for £150 posted please if you’ll include both adapters (10mm and qr)

email me in profile if you don’t get my mail

ta

danielgroves

Cheers all, dealing with the emails now. I’ll confirm whats sold/not sold shortly.

danielgroves

Everything is now sold. All emails replied to, cheers all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: FlowEX Hope Hoop, Ice Tech Rotor, Black Chilli Baron’ is closed to new replies.