FS- Five frame, Anthem frame, ZTR Olympic Wheels, Giant roadie, Lyriks and more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Five frame, Anthem frame, ZTR Olympic Wheels, Giant roadie, Lyriks and more

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • FS- Five frame, Anthem frame, ZTR Olympic Wheels, Giant roadie, Lyriks and more
  • I will take the e13 xcx device.

Premier Icon letmetalktomark

YGM re wheels 🙂

I’m having a big clearout of bikes. All but one of mine need rehoming. I’m posting this more to test the water and see what the interest is but if you’re after anything let me know. It will be a week or two before I can post most of this. Feel free to try an offer. The photos aren’t fresh but I can take more if there’s any interest.

There are more pictures of most bits (although they’re not as clean as they could be) here-

Orange Five 2012, Raw, 17″, Kashima- Bought new last year with Kashima RP23 shock upgrade. The shock has just been serviced with new bushes. It’s one of the very few raw finished ones- it came from the factory lacquered, this isn’t a home brew job. QR rear end, blue Mowa seatclamp, frame only, no headset. Fresh decals in the post. Some cable rub and scratches- £850

Giant Anthem X 2011, Medium- This is/was my race bike, but since I got it my racing career has essentially been ended by laziness. As a result it’s not been used a massive amount. There is some cable rub and some scratches but condition is pretty good. Price includes seatclamp, seatpost and a pressfit BB that is on the way out but will tide you over. £360

More photos here-

Giant SCR Road Bike, Medium- This is my winter bike which, in all honesty, I just don’t use. I made the mistake of building it as light as my summer bike and since I lost the benefit of switching from winter bike to summer bike I now just use the summer one all the time.

Spec is-
    Frame- Giant SCR aluminium, size medium
    Fork- Giant carbon
    Stem- Bontrager Race X Lite 110mm
    Bar- Specialized 44cm
    Shifters- Shimano Tiagra left, 105 10spd right
    Mechs- Shimano 105 front and rear
    Chainset- Shimano R500 compact
    Cassette- Shimano 105 12-25 10 spd
    Wheels- Bontrager Race X Lite- DT Swiss hubs with Bonty badging. Very light wheelset.
    Pedals- Shimano
    Seatpost- Giant carbon
    Saddle- Giant
    Brakes- Shimano

£500 (although I could do it for £400 with some Alex rims on Formula hubs as my wife could do with some lighter wheels)

Rockshox SID Race forks- These are the forks on the Giant above. There is some slight wear to the left stanchion. I had these serviced last month and the wear has stopped since. 100mm, QR, steerer is about 170mm. £100.

Rockshox Lyrik DH coil forks- These are the forks shown on the Orange above. Good condition, 20mm axle, steerer is about 190mm but will need to check. Motion Control and high/low speed compression damping. There is some rub on the crowns and arch from the Neoguard- £260.

Shimano XT M785 brakes- no rotors or adaptors. Hoses are 800mm front and 1300mm rear. £110.

Shimano XT M770 right hand 10 speed shifter- No shifter window. This is different to the one in my previous ad. £20.

Shimano XT 10 speed rear mech- Long cage, good condition. £20

Race Face Deus cranks- Includes a 34T E13 chainring or a 36T Blackspire ring. £40

e13 XCX seat tube mount chain guide- This is 3 rides old. Includes the shim for a 34.9mm seatpost. £45.

Selle Italia SLR Gel Flow saddle- £35

Shimano XTR M970 brakes- IS mount 180mm front and 160mm rear with Hayes rotors. £100.

Stans 3.30 hubs on ZTR Olympic rims- Very light sub 1400g wheelset. With Shimano XTR QRs. Straight and true. £150.

Race Face Evolve cranks- with 32 T Shimano chainring and 22T Race Face chainring. No BB. £25.

My e-mail is lleebb76 at googlemail dot com if you’re interested.

As I say, it may take me a little while to sort photos as I’m cleaning them and dismantling them as and when I have time over the coming week and waiting on decals for the Five.

You’ve both got mail back.

Not sure what’s going on with the link to pictures, send me an e-mail and I can send them all over.

Luke – sent you a message about the Deus cranks.
    Assume they are 175mm?

XT M785 brakes please, can you drop me a mail?

Rickos, gibbon arms- YGM

YGM re the shifter.

YGM re: XTR brakes and Anthem frame

Simon and Kevin- ygm

Ah, just noticed that they’re IS mount. Not for me after all. Sorry

XT brakes, shifter and chainguide sold. Cranks also provisionally sold too.

If you struggle to sell the forks and come down to the £200 mark then I’d be interested. Obviously its a long shot but worth a try.

Nastybuller- send me an email and I will see what I can do.

hello, is the giant scr road bike still up for grabs? id want it with the alex rims on it, where are you based? is postage an option? can you email me on andrewelliothall@hotmail.com

Andrew- ygm

Wheels are also now sold.

is the Five frame still available?

I’ll take it if you would be willing to take £600?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘FS- Five frame, Anthem frame, ZTR Olympic Wheels, Giant roadie, Lyriks and more’ is closed to new replies.