FS- Five frame, Anthem frame, XTR + XT brakes + gears, Pro2/Flows, cranks, more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Five frame, Anthem frame, XTR + XT brakes + gears, Pro2/Flows, cranks, more

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • FS- Five frame, Anthem frame, XTR + XT brakes + gears, Pro2/Flows, cranks, more
  • Gee76

Hi YHM re Wheels

hi is the e13 xcx chain guide still available?

It is, yes.

Can I have a pic of xt brakes please to
    Havinalaff at hotmail.com?

And do you have rotors with them?

Havinalaff- I can include some rotors for a bit extra.

I’ll sort all the photos that are missing tomorrow.

Could I have the XT rear mech please?

Messaged you with details.

Nothing in my inbox yet redmissed but it’s yours.

I’m having a big clearout of bikes. All but one of mine need rehoming. I’m posting this more to test the water and see what the interest is but if you’re after anything let me know. It will be a week or two before I can post most of this. Feel free to try an offer. The photos aren’t fresh but I can take more if there’s any interest.

There are more pictures of most bits (although they’re not as clean as they could be) here-

Orange Five 2012, Raw, 17″, Kashima– Bought new last year with Kashima RP23 shock upgrade. The shock has just been serviced with new bushes. It’s one of the very few raw finished ones- it came from the factory lacquered, this isn’t a home brew job. QR rear end, blue Mowa seatclamp, frame only, no headset. Fresh decals in the post. Some cable rub and scratches- £825

Giant Anthem X 2011, Medium– This is/was my race bike, but since I got it my racing career has essentially been ended by laziness. As a result it’s not been used a massive amount. There is some cable rub and some scratches but condition is pretty good. Price includes seatclamp, seatpost and a pressfit BB that is on the way out but will tide you over. £360

Giant SCR Road Bike, Medium- This is my winter bike which, in all honesty, I just don’t use. I made the mistake of building it as light as my summer bike and since I lost the benefit of switching from winter bike to summer bike I now just use the summer one all the time.

Spec is-
    Frame- Giant SCR aluminium, size medium
    Fork- Giant carbon
    Stem- Bontrager Race X Lite 110mm
    Bar- Specialized 44cm
    Shifters- Shimano Tiagra left, 105 10spd right
    Mechs- Shimano 105 front and rear
    Chainset- Shimano R500 compact
    Cassette- Shimano 105 12-25 10 spd
    Wheels- Bontrager Race X Lite- DT Swiss hubs with Bonty badging. Very light wheelset.
    Pedals- Shimano
    Seatpost- Giant carbon
    Saddle- Giant
    Brakes- Shimano

£500 (although I could do it for £400 with some Alex rims on Formula hubs as my wife could do with some lighter wheels)

Shimano XT 10 speed rear mech– Long cage, good condition. £20

Selle Italia SLR Gel Flow saddle– £35

Shimano XTR M970 brakes– IS mount 180mm front and 160mm rear with Hayes rotors. Hoses are 1270mm rear, 730mm front. I can include two Giant adaptors with these that will let you run them on a post mount frame and fork without changing the rotor size. £100.

Race Face Evolve cranks- with 32 T Shimano chainring and 22T Race Face chainring. No BB. £25.

Race Face Evolve cranks– with 32 T Shimano chainring. No BB. £20.

Pro Vanderham bar and stem combo– 50mm 31.8mm stem, a bit tatty. 740mm 31.8mm bar, some scuffs to the bar and rub from race number cable ties. Includes good condition Reverse lock on grips. £30, prefer collection.

Shimano XT brakes- M785 model. A bit tattier than the pair shown in the photo album so £100.

Hope Pro 2 hubs on Stans Flow rims- Includes Maxxis High Roller LUST tyres. No decals on the rims. XT rear QR, 20mm front. Not set up tubeless. Rear wheels has some dings and isn’t as true as it could be. £100.

Race Face Diabolus stem and bar- Good old skool 25.4mm bar and stem. 50mm stem, 710mm higher rise bar. £20. Prefer collection.

Shimano XT 10 speed shifter- Not the one in the album but similar condition with no shifter window. £20.

e13 XCX BB mount guide- BB mount with slim spacers. Black guide. Guide is in good condition, back plate has some rub. £15.

My e-mail is lleebb76 at googlemail dot com if you’re interested.

As I say, it may take me a little while to sort photos as I’m cleaning them and dismantling them as and when I have time over the coming week and waiting on decals for the Five.

does the xcx chain guide fit a 32t chainring, if it does ill take it.

Rocklobster- I’ve sent you an e-mail. It’s yours.

Premier Icon v9gss

Is the anthem frame only? Or are you including any bits?

Gary- it is frame only but I can do deals on some bits if you need anything to go with it.

Where are you I’m interested in the wheels?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘FS- Five frame, Anthem frame, XTR + XT brakes + gears, Pro2/Flows, cranks, more’ is closed to new replies.