FS: Fancy some fun in the woods? Evil Sovereign frame – 2010, Black, L – PICS

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Fancy some fun in the woods? Evil Sovereign frame – 2010, Black, L – PICS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Fancy some fun in the woods? Evil Sovereign frame – 2010, Black, L – PICS
  • Premier Icon mudfish
    Subscriber

FS: Evil Sovereign Frameset 2010, Black, Large
    double-butted Tange Prestige steel

My Evil Sovereign needs a new home, been hanging up for too long.
    Sliding dropouts, short back end, BIG tyre clearance, real fun bike.

BikeRadar: “nothing rides the ragged trail edge as well as the Sovereign can”
    “It’s got the muscle to turn savagely enough to rip tyres to shreds but the slack seat means it’ll manual
    instantly. Up front, the in-your-face handling means it’ll flick the rear and let the front fall into long,
    dirty drifting slides that’ll make you feel like an Atherton, and punch up short climbs or out of
    corners like Peaty.”

Although I love that “razzing in the woods” style I just don’t ride it enough, I’m getting old so pretty much every ride I pick up the 6″ FS bike. No nasty scrapes – good condition with a few light scuff surface marks on the tough powder-coat. Includes multi colour decal sheet [but no pink, sorry].
    Can include post and SDG seat, or even do a deal on a KHS dropper post I’ve been using on there.

Works great as SS or geared, sliding dropouts and super short chainstays with BIG tyre clearance. I’d say it’s d good fro riders 5’10” and upwards, I am 6’2″ and it’s great for me – I like the feel with a 70mm stem.

I used a PIKE U-TURN, generally at 120-130mm, but I hear it can take a Fox 36.
    ISCG 05 tabs, my white E13 Freechucker can be added if you like. Works well with it.
    Collection from Brighton preferred. 300.00
    This is my build with the yellow frame decals

Evil catalogue image
    Evil catalogue image
    Evil catalogue image

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Fancy some fun in the woods? Evil Sovereign frame – 2010, Black, L – PICS’ is closed to new replies.