FS- Ellsworth Moment frame, Medium, £450, King headset- £40

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Ellsworth Moment frame, Medium, £450, King headset- £40

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS- Ellsworth Moment frame, Medium, £450, King headset- £40
  • munrobiker

I’m selling this Ellsworth Moment on behalf of a friend who doesn’t like the internet. He’s selling to get something with less travel- this is his big day out bike and it’s not getting used enough to justify keeping it with this much travel. In the last year he’s ridden it 7 times, and prior to that it’s had a year of doing nothing.

Note that the picture shows the full bike but I’m selling only the frame and seat clamp.

Spec is as follows-

2008 Moment frame.
    6″ Travel.
    Medium.
    67 degree head angle.
    Fox Float RP23 BV XV shock, brand new in February and has covered less than 100 miles. This has really livened up the feel of the ride (it used to have a DHX Air) and also makes it an excellent climber.

Bushings and bearings are good with no play.

There are a few dings in the downtube and there’s a few scratches hence the relatively low price. I’ve tried to detail the worst of it.

£450 posted. Won’t be able to post until the new year however.

Also selling the Chris King headset in black from it- would like £40 for this.

E-mail me for details on lleebb76 at google mail dot com.

ChunkyMTB

That’s an 2004/05 frame. Not an 2008.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS- Ellsworth Moment frame, Medium, £450, King headset- £40’ is closed to new replies.