FS: Elite Arion Mag Rollers

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Elite Arion Mag Rollers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Elite Arion Mag Rollers
  • Premier Icon davetrave

It’s that time of year, time to Suffer…

These are the magnetic resistance version of the Arion Parabolic Rollers, with 3 levels of resistance, they’re now listed on TrainerRoad as supported as well. 12 months old but with only about 200 miles riding on them, they’re in very good nick bar a slight smearing (from an unplanned dismount during early use…) of the right hand side, front wheel roller’s wheelbase adjustment markings on the frame – there’s still the same, corresponding markings on the left side.

Unfortunately, a change in circumstances means I can no longer justify space for both turbo and rollers so it’s decision time – get rid of rollers. New these go for £270 online at Evans or CRC, I’m after £170. Pick up, or similar, preferred as postage would be prohibitive given they’re quite a bulky item to box up and ship. I’m in Minley but happy to meet up within a 30 minute radius. Alternatively, I’ll be at Wessex Cross at Thruxton this weekend or, depending on how urgently you wanted them, I’ll be driving back up to Elgin 12/13 Dec so anywhere along the corridor of M3/M25/M40/M6/M74/M73/M80/A9.

Email is 502torto AT armymail DOT mod DOT uk. Unfortunately the work network won’t allow Flickr, etc,so can’t upload photos (for all you haterz…!) but can provide on request via email.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Elite Arion Mag Rollers’ is closed to new replies.