FS Early 90s Trek 930 Singletrack (Large)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Early 90s Trek 930 Singletrack (Large)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS Early 90s Trek 930 Singletrack (Large)
  • Be the envy of all your friends.

Think how amazed they’ll be when you zoom past them on this lovely rigid bicycle, once you’ve got a new front wheel for it. And some pedals.

Errrm it’s EXACTLY like the advert below except it’s a bit scuffed. And there is a smattering of rust on the bits you would expect to see smatterings of rust on. Errm it was fine but I lent it to a colleague to commute on for the winter and he didn’t clean it. Or seem to know what oil was for. I’ve washed it though 😉

It was my first proper MTB, bought in the early 90s and if it still fitted me I’d keep it for ever but it doesn’t and apparently 7 is too many bikes to have in a garage. I mean why have a garage if you can’t fill it with bikes, that’s what I want to know?
    OK I keep banging my head on it when getting out of the car.

I have no idea how much this is worth, I do have both wheels but the front has been pressed into service as a spare for my daughter’s cyclocross bike so unless someone is willing to pay for it you aren’t having it 😉

It’s all standard except for a USE seatpost (extra long).

I thought I’d post this to judge interest as I’ve no idea what its worth so I’ll just say offers. (The link below is to a US ad and they are looking for 649 USD. This is utterly delusional. Unless you think it isn’t, in which case you can have the front wheel and I’ll deliver the thing to your house and cook you tea.)

Link below for info as I’m too lazy to go and photograph it in the garage. (More info if there’s any interest).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-Trek-930-Single-Track-Mountain-Bicycle-Bike-MTB-Lugged-Steel-SunTour-Matrix-/350608263011

Premier Icon manmurray
    Subscriber

Retrobike might be a good bet? Sold some old mid-90s project2s on there a while back for much more than I expected…

Cheers, I’ll try that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS Early 90s Trek 930 Singletrack (Large)’ is closed to new replies.