FS: DT Swiss wheelset & Race Face H/bar – as new, Mallet M pedals

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: DT Swiss wheelset & Race Face H/bar – as new, Mallet M pedals

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: DT Swiss wheelset & Race Face H/bar – as new, Mallet M pedals
  • pojic

Front wheel. Hub: Giant Tracker, takes 20mm axle, anodised blue (looks really good), Giant inscribed on hub. Rim: DT EX500, black. Spokes: DT Competition 14/15g, black. Wheel taken off new bike. A great quality wheel shown by technologies such as bearing pre-tensioners. As new! £50 collected. £10 postage.

Rear wheel. Hub: DT 340, takes 12 x 135mm axle, black. Rim: DT Swiss EX500, black. Spokes: DT Competition 14/15g, black. Wheel taken off new bike. As new! £80 collected. £10 postage.

Race Face Evolve AM Low Riser handlebar. Black. Bar size 31.8mm, width 684mm. Taken off new bike. A few very light marks from clamps whch will be covered in use. As new otherwise. £15 collected. £3 postage.

Crank Brothers Mallet M pedals. Lightweight (462g for pair) pedals with best of both the clip in and flat benefits. Made with magnesium platform and chromoly eggbeater style spindle. They’ve been used about 5 times and have sat gathering dust since. A few scuffs and a bit of rust on one set of the screws but otherwise in great condition. £35 collected, £8 postage.

Collection in Cardiff.

gazc

Hi will take bars paypal ok?

Could you email me some pictures of the rear wheel please?

GjwoodhouseATgmailDOTcoDOTuk

pojic

Gazc, yeah, will take paypal GIFT for the bars.
    If you want to buy them, let me know and Ill get my account details to you.

Gjwoodhouse…your images await you.

Cheers,
    Jason (pojic)

pojic

Images available here: Images of pojics bike bits

Gjwoodhouse – that mail address failed

gazc

pojic yes thats fine can you email me details – email in my profile. thanks

pojic

Yeah, ok, not having a lot of luck with this images thing. Try this link:

http://www.takenbytaylor.co.uk/bike-bits.co.uk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: DT Swiss wheelset & Race Face H/bar – as new, Mallet M pedals’ is closed to new replies.