FS, DT Swiss 240s 15mm axle CL hub, pair of Stans No Tubes ZTR Alpine 32h etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS, DT Swiss 240s 15mm axle CL hub, pair of Stans No Tubes ZTR Alpine 32h etc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • FS, DT Swiss 240s 15mm axle CL hub, pair of Stans No Tubes ZTR Alpine 32h etc
  • irishdave

FS.
    Used DT Swiss 240S 15mm CL front hub with shimano CL lock ring for over size axles . 32 hole, black. Good condition. £50 posted. CRC price =£154.99 with out lock ring

2 Stans No Tubes ZTR Alpine 32 hole rims, black. 330g according to website. Un built from perfectly true and round, little used race only wheels. One rim has a couple of small scratches the other has a few more.
    £30 each or both for £55. CRC price £61.49

Box of 40 new DT Swiss revolution spokes, 262mm with brass nipples, silver. £20 posted. CRC price = £12.99 for pack of 18

Box of 33 new DT Swiss revolution spokes, 260mm with brass nipples, silver. £18 posted. CRC price = £12.99 for pack of 18

Shimano XT M771 Conventional 3×10 Front Mech 34.9mm clamp. Light use in very good condition. £12 posted. CRC price £27.99.

I would prefer collection in person for the rims but could arrange delivery if required.

Premier Icon shaggy
    Subscriber

Can you email me pictures if the hub please? Address in profile.

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

I’ll take the hub if Shaggy doesn’t.

Cheers,

M.

fontmoss

dammit late to the party, hub here if the first 2 were to be mysteriously killed…

irishdave

Hello all,
    Haven’t got photos to hand at work but is advertised on well known auction site too. Currently the only used DT Swiss 240s front there.

Gee76

Hi Mate

I’m interested in your 262mm spokes on stw. I was looking for black but would go to £15 for your box of 40 if its any good to you?.

Kind regards

G

Premier Icon shaggy
    Subscriber

I’ll pass, thanks.

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

I’ve seen the pic and am happy, but Shaggy still has first refusal.

irishdave

Hi G,
    I think £20 is a fair price with the postage, certainly cheaper than online for new revolutions.

irishdave

Daffy, Shaggy has passed so if you want it you can paypal me to the address which should be in my profile and you should get it in the post Friday or Saturday.
    Cheers
    David

Gee76

No worries, these are 43p each at Rose bikes. I’m putting an order in there anyway for some other builds I’m doing so can just tag em on.

Let me know if you change your mind.

Good luck

G

irishdave

Ah.. I had forgotten to check the German discount stores. 46p I think.
    £17 posted?

irishdave

New spoke prices

Box of 40 new DT Swiss revolution spokes, 262mm with brass nipples, silver. £17 posted. Rose Bikes price eqv. = £18.40 excluding postage.

Box of 33 new DT Swiss revolution spokes, 260mm with brass nipples, silver. £14 posted. Rose Bikes price eqv. = £15.18 excluding postage.

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber
    irishdave

Spokes, rims and hub now sold

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘FS, DT Swiss 240s 15mm axle CL hub, pair of Stans No Tubes ZTR Alpine 32h etc’ is closed to new replies.