FS: DT E540 Rims on 370 Hubs, Hope Mono M4s, Floating Rotors

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: DT E540 Rims on 370 Hubs, Hope Mono M4s, Floating Rotors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: DT E540 Rims on 370 Hubs, Hope Mono M4s, Floating Rotors
  • Wozza

House move means I need to reduce the amount of spares i’m holding so…

DT E540 rims on DT 370 hubs.
    26″ Wheelset, 22mm rims aimed at the enduro crowd. 20mm front axle fitting. Came fitted to a bike I bought when I needed a frame and the seller wasn’t willing to split. Based on the rest of the bike, if they’ve been off road ever i’d be surprised.

Bulky item, so pick up from Manchester / Kendal is preferred but can post for around £12 with TNT. £120 ono

Hope Mono M4 Brakes. Different ages. Front is Post mount with 200mm post to post adaptor. Rear is Older, 180mm specific calliper. Also have floating 6 bolt rotors for either end. Braided hoses.

Front Brake: £60
    Rear Brake: £50
    200mm Rotor: £15
    180mm Rotor: £15

Or make me an offer for the entire lot. I’d prefer to sell as a full brakeset.

Mavic 317 on Cartridge bearing hub, 6 bolt Used on one ride while my Hope was being serviced. All black, comes with rim tape and skewer.

£45 posted Collection preferred with a discount.

Email in profile. Collection on all items welcome. Cheers.

fatgit

Hi
    I might be interested in the 180 rotor if you split.
    Email in profile
    Cheers
    Steve

Wozza

Cheers Steve, i’ll hold out a bit in the hope I can clear the whole set. Should that not be the case I’ll drop you a line.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: DT E540 Rims on 370 Hubs, Hope Mono M4s, Floating Rotors’ is closed to new replies.