FS: DMR 24" SS full wheels, DMR 26" tyres, DMR revolver hub

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: DMR 24" SS full wheels, DMR 26" tyres, DMR revolver hub

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: DMR 24" SS full wheels, DMR 26" tyres, DMR revolver hub
  • jackthedog

*Disclaimer* Apologies if my prices are way off, don’t usually buy or sell much so if they’re priced silly high don’t tell me off and call me a knob – if you’re interested just offer something more reasonable as I have no frame of reference for any of this stuff. Also don’t do paypal and can’t be bothered with the faff of posting, so might be a bit of an awkward seller all round really. So if you want to pay cash, collect in person from me or meet up around the Sheffield area, and you happen to want the items I have for sale (a laughably specific combination which narrows down my potential customer base somewhat, I’m well aware) then read on.

Anyway:

24″ DMR dirt jump wheels – £100 pair
    DV24 36H rims, Revolver hubs (singlespeed specific rear), black spokes, Moto Digger tyres, freewheel and cog, tubes, 160mm rotors, ready to stick on a bike and ride. Inflated – air included in sale.

Not all new kit when built up – think rear hub and rim were bought 2nd hand. Rest was new when built and the whole lot is running smooth and true. Tyres are grubby from being stored in corner of garage for a while but they’re barely used – only had a couple of evening spins round the BMX track under my relatively light frame before I decided to go back to 26″.

DMR 24″ Wheels by jackthedog2012, on Flickr

DMR 24″ Wheels by jackthedog2012, on Flickr

DMR Digger tyres 26″ – £30 pair
    Unused as far as I can remember. Again, grubby from being stored in garage.

DMR Digger 26″ Tyres by jackthedog2012, on Flickr

DMR Revolver 36H rear cassette hub. £30
    Bought 2nd hand few years back but never built into a wheel, will be fairly old but seems nice and smooth when I give it a twist.

DMR revolver hub by jackthedog2012, on Flickr

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: DMR 24" SS full wheels, DMR 26" tyres, DMR revolver hub’ is closed to new replies.