FS: Disc road frame/fork, tyres, XT wheel, holy grail flat-bar shifter!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Disc road frame/fork, tyres, XT wheel, holy grail flat-bar shifter!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Disc road frame/fork, tyres, XT wheel, holy grail flat-bar shifter!
  • aidanr

What’s the virtual top tube length and head tube length of the Raleigh? Any idea of the weight of the frame and forks? Raleigh’s website is spectacularly unhelpful…

bullheart

Hello all,

Some bits for sale.

Schwalbe City Jet 26 x 1.5 Tyres

About 100 miles done on them. Lovely tyres that make your commute lovely and sunny.

£13 Pair

Shimano XT hub on 26″ Rigida 2000 rim

Very minor marks, nice and true, Hub spot on. Will clean before sending.

£45

Shimano SL441 Flat-bar shifter for Tiagra road mech.

Perfect condition. Cable slightly frayed from taking it off. Those of you in the know will be aware that these are fairly difficult to get hold of on their own, but essential if you want to run a road mech (Tiagra, Sora etc) on your bike. Either 2/3 x 9.

£22

Disc Road bike frame and Fork – Raleigh SF3.0 (56cm)

Not going to witter on about this one; have a look at the link –

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Raleigh-Airlite-SF3.0-2011-Flatbar-Road-Bike_24225.htm?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Product_Search&utm_campaign=Froogle01

Basically I got this bike on the CTW scheme, but have stripped for parts due to having a drop-barred bike now. It is a fantastic bike, very light and quick, with a couple of minor chips on it. The frame is aluminium, and the disc-specific fork carbon. sold without the BB/cranks, headset and front mech pictured. just the frame and forks.

£120

All prices are inclusive of P & P. Bank transfers only as Paypal are being arse about my limits. Collection welcome from Tonbridge, Kent.

thebullheartATgmailDOTcom

bullheart

Not at home at the moment aidanr; I’ll try and dig out some information later. If it helps any, I’m 6’1″ with a 32″ inside leg and I thought it was lovely…

[pissing on chips]

it’s the ultegra level 10speed flat bar shifters that are a PITA to get hold of and allow you to use an 9sped mech on a 10speed (road) cassette

I’ve been using a normal shifter and tigra mech for ages so that’ll just be an non-groupset version of the deore or LX shifter

[/pissing on chips]

bullheart

Chips officially pissed on. What about a jar of unicorns tears? I’ve got some in t’shed, by the Swarfega.

bullheart

Schwalbes sold.

aidanr

Any update on that frame geometry?

bullheart

aidanr:

Frame weight is 2.2kg with FSA Omega crank(879g)/BB (97g)in situ

Fork weight is 710g

HT length is 154mm

VTT length is approx 545mm

Hope this helps,

BH

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Disc road frame/fork, tyres, XT wheel, holy grail flat-bar shifter!’ is closed to new replies.