FS- Dirty Harry build, may split.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Dirty Harry build, may split.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS- Dirty Harry build, may split.
  • big_n_daft

what make are the forks?

price for forks headset and frame please

chopchop

XL Dirty Harry 29er prototype frame, no decals exept the sticker on the seatstay junction. Gloss finish over bare carbon, a few cable rub marks/ scuffs but nothing severe.

Gloss finish carbon forks, disc specific and match the frame perfectly in fit and finish. 3 rides old.
    Fulcrum XL wheelset, converted to tubeless using Stans rimstrips. Destickered and have Spesh Ground Control fitted. 3 rides old.
    Deore brakeset, uncut hoses. 3 rides old.
    Deore cranks, 36t chainring, XT rear mech, SLX shifter, superstar chain device.
    Thompson seatpost and stem, Charge Spoon saddle.
    Ceramic BB.

Extremely light build and surprisingly comfortable over trail chatter, goes like stink if you have the legs for it.
    Pictures available on request.

I’m not using it much due to focusing on DH/ enduro riding.
    Asking £600 collected for the bike as is, I may split if there is interest although the frame and forks must go first.

I’m in S Wales but I can meet within reasonable distance.

chopchop

The forks are from one of those Chinese sellers, I can’t recall which just now. Send me an email to discuss price, address in my profile thanks

massmoor

How much does it weigh?
    please email pics to massmor AT gmail Dot com

chopchop

Massmoor, I haven’t weighed it and wouldn’t like to guess but its very light!

Pictures on the way to that email address, is it right with only 1 ‘O’ in Massmoor?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS- Dirty Harry build, may split.’ is closed to new replies.