FS: Dart 2 forks, Octalink cranks + OT: Snowboard gloves, Canon lens, Smartphone

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Dart 2 forks, Octalink cranks + OT: Snowboard gloves, Canon lens, Smartphone

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • FS: Dart 2 forks, Octalink cranks + OT: Snowboard gloves, Canon lens, Smartphone
  • chr15

A few bits for sale, I’ve given prices with postage separate – I’m in Hebden Bridge if you want to collect anything or I can probably meet locally to exchange. Prefer cash if meeting or Paypal gift if posted. Email: chr15_k (at) hotmail.com.

Rockshox Dart 2 100mm fork with lockout. 168mm steerer (uncut) Star fangled nut fitted, Disc only (post mount). Good used condition: Off the Missis’ 2009 Kona Fire Mountain and weren’t ridden very hard or in particularly filthy conditions until upgrading them a couple of years ago. Stantions are clean, very slight cable rub on crown and a couple of superficial marks from a mechanic levering off the crown race sloppily. Stickers show a little wear but the lowers are in good shape. £35, postage £9 (standard parcels)

Shimano FC-M540 Octalink Chainset. Cranks well heel-rubbed but sound, was replaced with a full chainset when inner and middle started skipping but the Outer (44) should be good still. £20, Postage £4.45 (Recorded Second Class)

OT: Canon EF-S 18-55mm lens. Kit zoom lens – Has had very little use. Clean glass, focus and zoom action smooth. Includes both end caps. £40, Postage £3.15 (Recorded Second Class).

OT: Samsung Galaxy Portal (or GT-I5700) Android smartphone on 3 network. Very good condition, used with the black shell only so completely unused red shell. Comes with Usb cable, 1Gb Micro SD card, unused earphones, original box, Samsung software CD and User Manual. Only thing missing is the original charger as it died a long time ago but can be charged from any USB wall charger or your computer’s USB port using the included cable. Has worked well tracking rides using Mytracks (other GPS tracker app.s are available…!) for sale due to upgrade on contract. £40, postage £3.15 (Recorded Second Class).

OT: Dakine Camino Lux Womens’ Snowboard/ski Gloves. Size M. Barely used (broken arm early in the season put paid to her boarding exploits) Outer gloves with waterproof/windproof membrane, tough ‘rubbertec’ palm, one hand cinch cuff and internal heat-pack pockets. One hand has soft nose wipe thumb, the other has a goggle wipe. Includes fleece liner gloves which have been worn a few more times than the outers but are still in good condition. £20, postage £3.15 (Recorded Second Class).

OT: Scott Snowboard gloves, Size L (not a very generous Large!) Can’t find what model they are, think they’re a mens glove though. Good condition, can’t see any signs of wear – given to me by a chalet buddy but too small for me (Usually a L/XL in bike gloves). Zipped venting along forefinger, soft thumbs for wiping your nose, goggle squeejee on one hand. £15, postage £3.15 (Recorded Second Class).

OT: Lowepro Laptop case EX1600 – Really well built laptop case with standalone removable insert for the laptop itself which is in very good used condition. The main bag has hardly been used at all however. It has a pocket for the laptop insert, a file pocket and a front peripheral compartment all with tons of little dividers and organiser pockets. There’s also a removable expanding travel case section (on the right in the pic, not expanded!) which can take a change of clothes, more work stuff or a second laptop. A well padded shoulder strap helps carry it all without losing any limbs. £15, Postage £9 (Standard parcels)

auntygravity

Hi Chris, you should have mail re the forks,
    All the best
    Dave

chr15

Reply sent, cheers Dave.

Forks still available.

williams

Hi Chris just sent an email regarding the lens.

Simon

chr15

Reply sent Simon.

chr15

Forks & Lens taken, subject to payment…

reedspeed

Would you accept £15 posted for the Dakine gloves ?.

chr15

I’d go for £15 plus postage RS.

Premier Icon nicholas_yiu
    Subscriber

YGM ref laptop bag

reedspeed

Ok we’ll go for that !,what’s ure pay pal
    Email address ?.

chr15

Nick – Replied.

RS – Cool, address for paypal is at top of listing… replace ” (at) ” with “@” thanks.

chr15

I should say the laptop bag suits screensizes up to 14″, either widescreen or oldschool 4:3 format.

chr15

Dakine gloves and laptop bag sold.

David – Are we still on for the Forks?
    and Simon (Williams) the lens?

auntygravity

Hi Chris, I managed to service the forks on my lads bike so all being well we’re sorted, hope you manage to shift them,
    All the best
    Dave

chr15

Thanks Dave AG – Meant another Dave, but glad your lad’s ride is sorted.

williams

Sorry Chrs

Its a yes for the lens money going now.

Simon

chr15

Nice one, thanks Simon, should be able to get it posted tomorrow.

chr15

Forks and lens sold.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘FS: Dart 2 forks, Octalink cranks + OT: Snowboard gloves, Canon lens, Smartphone’ is closed to new replies.