FS: Dainese Body Armour – suberb condition

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Dainese Body Armour – suberb condition

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: Dainese Body Armour – suberb condition
  • steel4real

Hello,

I have for sale my Dainese Body Armour – it is for a male size medium.

Link to photos of Superb condition Body Armour

It has been hardly worn and for various reasons I’m never going to do the sort of riding that merits it.

The condition is absolutely superb. There are no scratches or scuffs on the plastic parts, no loose stitching and the zippers all work. The only realy evidence you will see of it being worn is some slight fluffing on the velcro fore-arm straps.

£80 posted.

If interested, please contact me by email – marcusstart@hotmail.co.uk.

Cheers.

interested if the price is flexible; I sold a full body version for £90 and bought and sold an upper body like yours (wrongly described as medium when it was a large) for £50.

If you get no offers at the asking price let me know.

steel4real

Naturally I would consider reasonable offers and although what you bought might have been ‘like’ the one I am selling, it probably wasn’t the same and mine is correctly described as medium.

You’ll not find better than what I’m selling (apart from new !) – it is totally unmarked and in excellent condition & postage is included 😀

Er by ‘like’ I mean the exact same model of pro air shuttle; I’ve owned the full body, the upper body suit and still have knee-shin guards in the same design/model, as well as 600 quid worth of dainese motorbike kit so I know the brand.

Given I bought and sold one for 50quid, and a full body suit sold on eBay (linked off here) 3 months ago for just a few quid more, 50quid is my offer.

steel4real

Cheeky munquey 😉

The condition of this item is reflected in the asking price.

Thank you for your interest.

steel4real

As un update I came across the above posters advertisement for the full body suit – it was 2 years ago !!!

2 yesr old advert

Sure he may have more recently bought and sold one for £50 – although the wrong size – I am not quite sure what his beef is.

I have normally had very good dealings on STW and stand by the near new condition of this item being fairly reflected in the price.

steel4real

Sold – and not to you ‘Munquey’. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: Dainese Body Armour – suberb condition’ is closed to new replies.