FS: CX Tyres/UST Tyres/661/Easton/CX Frameset

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: CX Tyres/UST Tyres/661/Easton/CX Frameset

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: CX Tyres/UST Tyres/661/Easton/CX Frameset
  • The Beard

Got some spare CX bits to get shot of plus some other bits.

Schwalbe CX Pro tyres, 700cc, 35mm, wired. Barely used. £15 posted.

Vittoria CX tyres, 700cc, 35mm, folding, sorry forgot which model they are but they are super grippy (soft) and really lovely tyres. Roll well too. Used once. £25 posted

Schwalbe NN UST tyres, Pacestar compound, 26X2.2. Seen light use, prefer conti tyres. £40 posted

661 Veggie shin pads – size L, barely used. Think I wore them once. £15 posted

Easton EA70 stems, 31.8mm, 6 degree. Great condition. 1 x 100mm, 1 x 110mm. £15 posted each

Focus Mares AX 2.0 Frameset, 2011 model, XL. Well used CX frame with full carbon fork. Plenty of aesthetic scuffs and scrapes, bottle cage mounts have come loose and need reset.

CANTI ONLY, NO DISC MOUNTS.

I haven’t got any pictures, just gauging if there is any real interest before I strip it down completely to sell. It needs a new headset. £100 posted for the frame and forks only – can work out a deal for other parts which include brakes, c/set. BB etc, etc. Can provide more details be email and pics later tonight if you’re interested. Please mail for more details.

Thanks

TB

unovolo

Funny, all the tyres look the same to me?

The Beard

Arrgh… Damn google+…

timber

Got a picture of the Nobby Nics? After some cheap UST to give it a go.
    Are all tyres in pairs?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: CX Tyres/UST Tyres/661/Easton/CX Frameset’ is closed to new replies.