FS CX bike, road frame and fork, revelations, mountain bike frame and fork

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS CX bike, road frame and fork, revelations, mountain bike frame and fork

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS CX bike, road frame and fork, revelations, mountain bike frame and fork
  • jonba

I’m selling some bits and pieces after a spending spree.

First up my “old” cyclocross bike. Bought about a year ago it is a Focus Mares AX3. Like this one in 54cm so suitable for someone around 5’10”.

http://peer2gear.com/products/3b59da6d623b79136ec3312e6151ff08

Now has tektro cantis and Maxxis Raze tyres. I’ve removed the extra brake levers but still have them. Comes with a 32t rear cassette fitted but you can have the original 25t one as well. I have a few other stems if you want to try them. I can also throw in some conti ultra gatorskins in 25mm if you want. They are well used but still have life in them – they don’t fit on my knew bikes wheels, too narrow.

Bike was raced for one season so has usual wear and tear – no serious damage from what I can see.

I’m looking for £375 but initially will only consider collection as I don’t have a bike box to post it. I’m in Newcastle.

Email me for answers to questions and pictures which I should have tomorrow.

————————————————————-

I have an old Trek 1000 road frame and carbon fork. £50 posted or less if you collect it.

————————————————————-

2009 Revelation forks. Dual air U turn, motion control, remote poploc, 9mm QR 150mm of travel. 185mm steerer and a free fitted star nut!

Slight oil leak from from the U turn which I’m told is easily fixed – I was about to do it when the frame broke so haven’t bothered. Stanchions look ok (externally).

Looking for £150 posted

——————————————————————

Broken on-one 456 frame. 6 years old powder coated in a dark metallic red. BB is stripped (badly) on the drive side. Make me an offer but I’m not that interested in posting as the frame isn’t wrth the hassle to me. Might have the v brake mount bits somewhere…

——————————————————————

On-one rigid 29er forks in white. Quite beaten up but they work. V brake and disc mounts. Work well with the 456 above. Make me an offer.

——————————————————————

Shimano deore big ring 44t Can include a trouser guard if that interests you £15 posted.

——————————————————————

any interest email me at bayley.jon@gmail.com and I’ll sort out pictures and try to answer questions.

monksie

If you’d drop the price a bit and meeting up near to Manchester or postage could be arranged, I’d be very interested in the Focus ‘cross bike.

zybernut

pic and size of the trek 1000 frame please

zybernut@hotmail.com

carbon337

Gona pass this on to a friend in Morpeth he may be interested.

Andyhilton

My friend may be interested in the Focus. Could you send pics to my email which is in my profile. Is there any scope to meet up somewhere between Newcastle and Manchester?

dazzzzbo

Just a bit feedback I bought the focus and it is spot on cheers Jon.

daz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS CX bike, road frame and fork, revelations, mountain bike frame and fork’ is closed to new replies.