FS -CX bike, Brakes, bars, stem, shock, frame, hope hub adapter.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS -CX bike, Brakes, bars, stem, shock, frame, hope hub adapter.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS -CX bike, Brakes, bars, stem, shock, frame, hope hub adapter.
  • mrlugz

Would anybody like any of the following?
    All prices are inclusive of postage, PP gift or PP+fees, BT, cash on collection all accepted 🙂

Cannondale Caadx 105. size 56, great condition, brake upgrade to TRP cx9’s.

Used for 1 season of cross in 2012, and a couple of commutes in 2013. Then it pretty much hung in garage. £575

Pair of Shimano BR596 disc brakes. No discs or mounts, came off my whyte m109. Used once before I changed to X2’s £55

Set of Race face riser XC carbon bars 660mm wide 38mm rise, few cosmetics where grips and shifters been mounted, nothing major. £35
    [/url][/img]

Race Face Turbine Stem 6 deg rise 100mm stem. £40

Hope Pro 2 10mm bolt up adapter. £12 Bolts aren’t the hope ones, but the heads aren’t made of cheese.

Fox Triad rear shock off a 2008ish Stumpjumper. Just had aircan service, all clean inside and shock works as it should. Tiny nick on shaft near the bottom. £50

Specialized Myka frame. Medium Ladies in blue. Good cosmetically, little bit notchy on the rear end, could do with a bearing service. No shock. £100

If you want more pics of anything, please let me know via my email.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS -CX bike, Brakes, bars, stem, shock, frame, hope hub adapter.’ is closed to new replies.