F.S. Custom Blue Flow rims on Industry Nine / American Classic hubs (Price Drop)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F.S. Custom Blue Flow rims on Industry Nine / American Classic hubs (Price Drop)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • F.S. Custom Blue Flow rims on Industry Nine / American Classic hubs (Price Drop)
  • matthew_h

I’m selling my 26″ wheels as I am now fully on 29ers so these need a new home. They’re an Industry Nine front hub (20mm) and an American Classic rear hub (QR) built on to a pair of custom powder-coated blue Stan’s Flow rims. They have black DT Comp spokes and silver brass DT nipples. They are taped with Stan’s yellow tape but also come with a pair of NoTubes Flow rimstrips.

They were built in early 2010 but were only used as my spare wheels for a while. They’ve probably seen about a year of proper service.

They are straight and true with good bearings in both hubs and both wheels spin really well. They do have a few minor scuffs and signs of use but nothing major at all and no flat spots or dings.

Weights for the wheels (including the 50g or so for the each rimstrip) are:

Front 976g
    Rear 1010g

Photos can be seen here:

click me

Total build was originally about £700.

Price dropped to £220 but will still take offers.

I can post or they can be collected from Sheffield or the Hope Valley.

If you’re interested then email me on matthew@screamingjaffa.co.uk

matthew_h

Looks like I’ve spazzed the link to the photos so here it is again:

Click me

matthew_h
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘F.S. Custom Blue Flow rims on Industry Nine / American Classic hubs (Price Drop)’ is closed to new replies.