- FS: Curtis S1 Frame, Salsa Cromotos, full bike split…
Can’t seem to get any takers for the full bike so splitting it (unless anyone wants the full thing for £450):
– black Curtis S1. 17″, On-One Twelfty seatpost (polished), FSA Orbit XL headset (white) and Gusset Clench seatclamp (also in white). Almost mint condition, just some very slight scuffing to the chain stays due to me wonky riding style. Would probably t-cut out. Used ~10 times since new.
£220 collected / £230 posted
– Salsa Cromotos. 445mm, disc only. Absolutely like brand spankers as they’ve only had 1 ride on them.
£55 collected / £65 posted
– Singlespeed wheelset. Silver DMR Revolver hubs (complete with bolts) on silver Mavic X317 rims and a 17t White Industries freewheel.
£100 collected / £115 posted
– Deore XT brakes. Old style (the ones that were the same as the first generation Saints). Superbly powerful with Superstar Kevlar pads with plenty of life in them. Come with 180mm and 160mm 6-bolt rotors and the post-IS mounts to fit them to IS frames/forks. Well used condition – paint has started to bubble on the levers etc but still functionally perfect.
£60 collected / £70 posted
– Charge Spoon. White, cromo rails. Used but no rips etc.
£10 collected / £14 posted
– Race Face Atlas cranks. Black, well used so some stone chips on the bottoms of the arms and wear from shoes rubbing but still 100% functional. Making it sound worse than they are! Mega stiff – perfect for SS setup. No bottom bracket.
£35 collected / £45 posted
– On-One Singlespeed chainring. Stainless steel, 32t, 4-bolt. Done ~10 rides so still like new. Will chuck in the KMC SS chain as well…
£13 collected / £15 posted
– On-One Ultralight CNC stem. Polished silver, 80mm for 31.8mm OS bars. £15 collected / £20 posted
– On-One Fleegle bars in white. 31.8mm OS fitment, uncut, ~10 rides old.
£13 collected / £16 posted + free Ragley Lock-Ons
Bike is still built. Will try and strip and get decent pics tomorrow night.Posted 5 years ago
The topic ‘FS: Curtis S1 Frame, Salsa Cromotos, full bike split…’ is closed to new replies.