FS: CrossMAX SL Wheels (silver) disc only, UST inc valves & tyres

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: CrossMAX SL Wheels (silver) disc only, UST inc valves & tyres

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: CrossMAX SL Wheels (silver) disc only, UST inc valves & tyres
  • robdeanhove

Just like the title says, I have for sale my race day wheels, a pair of Mavic CrossMAX SL in silver. These have not used as mile munchers or weekend trail warrior fodder. They’re surplus to requirements as I’ve switched wholesale to 29er bikes.

As I had them, I’ve fitted a new freehub and new bearings a week before I took them off the bike (to make sure they were all OK after fitting). The rims come with UST valves supplied and fitted. Party to prove they UST, partly to protect them in transit and partly as I have no use for them anymore I will leave on the Tioga Red Pheonix UST tyres (light and very fast!) that are installed with a scoop of stan’s sealant and no tubes so you’re all ready to roll. The wheels are disc only and have an internationl standard 6-bolt fitting front & rear.

Also included in the sale are six spare spokes, three spokes of each of the two lengths that make up the wheels. Long = front wheel and rear non-drive side, short = rear driveside, just in case the worst happens. I’ve never had to use them but handy if you’re going away from home for a weekend’s riding.

£250 posted

Happy to accept PayPal, direct bank transfer or cheque preferred (as it’s way cheaper!). Any questions please ask. Thanks for looking.

Rob

WHAT’S FOR SALE

PHOTOS OF REAR WHEEL

PHOTOS OF FRONT WHEEL

will1

Hi Rob
    Where are you based?

robdeanhove

I’m in Hove (Brighton). The clue’s in the name 😉

robdeanhove

will1

Couldn’t have been your surname then?

Are these still for sale Rob?

robdeanhove

kingkongsfinger – yes, currently still for sale (13:25pm)

trawler

I’ll have a look tomorrow,but won’t be online.
    You’ve got my mob.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: CrossMAX SL Wheels (silver) disc only, UST inc valves & tyres’ is closed to new replies.