FS: Cotic X, 54cm, Green, Disc Brakes, £700 ovno

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Cotic X, 54cm, Green, Disc Brakes, £700 ovno

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FS: Cotic X, 54cm, Green, Disc Brakes, £700 ovno
  • karnali

int in frame and fork if you wan to split it

Premier Icon simonablett
    Subscriber

Karnali

int in frame and fork if you wan to split it

Is that because you already have all the parts to build it up as with BB7’s and 105 this is a top value build for the cash? I would be surprised if you could buy the required parts for less…

Would be a real shame to break it up but it has to go so I will do so reluctantly if there isn’t interest in the whole bike soon 🙁

Premier Icon simonablett
    Subscriber

Garage consolidation!!!

Cotic X 54cm green frame (2012 model with rack mounts) with steel disc forks and Hope headset (RRP £415) built up into cross style bike with virtually complete 105 CX groupset, Superstar CX Disc wheels and Avid BB7 brakes. Total build cost around £1100 resulting in bike pictured set up for a rider just over 5’8″ to ride.

[/url]
    Cotic X by Live2Flow, on Flickr[/img]

This bike was only built up just under 6 months ago and I really thought I wanted it 😕 I rode it a few times in the winter, mostly on road, but increasingly I find I either ride my road bike or pull out the 29er hard tail (soon to be rigid) instead…

The bike has seen about 350 miles use and has been enjoyed but ultimately it has proved a niche too far!!! Looking for £700 ovno, bike is located in Chichester but happy to box up and courier if required.

karnali

i have everything i need to build it up i agree it is good value as it is but im only interested in f anf fork

shuhockey

I’d have the bb7

rob2

I’d probably take the wheels and tyres if you split.

Someone in the wanted section is looking for 105 kit too.

Premier Icon simonablett
    Subscriber

Cannibals!!!! 🙄 Ok, I am thinking about it, PM me with offers for the bits you want and I’ll consider breaking the bike down…

karnali

email in profile if you can send me how much you want for froame and fork, i’m away for a few days but should be able to pick up email on phone

Premier Icon pictonroad
    Subscriber

I’ve emailed you, I’m only in Worthing. If we can do a deal then I will take the chain, cassette, rear mech & shifters, maybe the mudguards if they fit my bike.

Thanks,

James

Premier Icon pictonroad
    Subscriber

Cheers Si,

shifters and bits all in order, Si is a decent sort.

James

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FS: Cotic X, 54cm, Green, Disc Brakes, £700 ovno’ is closed to new replies.