FS: Cotic X 54cm Frame & Forks, 105 Chainset & F Mech, Avid BB7 Road

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Cotic X 54cm Frame & Forks, 105 Chainset & F Mech, Avid BB7 Road

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: Cotic X 54cm Frame & Forks, 105 Chainset & F Mech, Avid BB7 Road
  • Premier Icon simonablett
    Subscriber

Selling off the remaining parts from my Cotic X Cyclocross/Commuter bike which was only 6 months old. Details below:

Cotic X 54cm Bright Green frame (2012 model with rack mounts) with steel disc forks and Hope headset (original cost £415). Fork steerer uncut. Frame was built and saw about 350 miles use and has a small hairline mark on the downtube decal and very slight rubbing around the top of the seat stay but otherwise is ‘as new’. Looking for offers around £300

Cotic X Side by Live2Flow, on Flickr

Further photos are available here

Also, parts removed from the bike;

Avid BB7 Road Platinum 160mm G2CS Rotor Front and Rear (original cost £115). Great condition, only used for 350 miles, mostly on road and I still have one of the boxes with I think all the original fittings and instructions. £70 ono

Shimano 105 CX50 Cyclocross Double 10sp Chainset 170mm 46.36t Black (original cost £70). Great condition, a few small scuffs but only noticeable from close inspection, only 350 miles wear on chainrings. £35 ono

Shimano 105 CX70 Cyclocross Double 10sp Front Mech 28.6/31.8mm Down Pull (original cost £25). Great condition, only 350 miles wear. £15 ono

Use thread for questions or PM me with offers.

Cheers Si

Candodavid

Mail sent

karnali

have chainset and front mech sold?

Premier Icon simonablett
    Subscriber

Sorry, all sold except for Avid BB7s, now £65 posted if anybody is interested…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: Cotic X 54cm Frame & Forks, 105 Chainset & F Mech, Avid BB7 Road’ is closed to new replies.